eleven. i'll bring you back and kill you myself

GRAFFITI
part eleven ꙳

— GRAFFITI part eleven  ꙳

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

            TO SAY HER PARENTS WERE PISSED, would be a major understatement. As their bus driver announced that they were fifteen minutes away from their destination, the hotel, her phone started ringing. She let it go to voicemail once, not wanting to deal with anyone, but after the third time, Blair sluggishly rolled off Clarissa and walked to the back of the bus to take the call.

It started with yelling, then more yelling, questions spewed from both of her parents who demanded why she just left. Blair wanted to ask what took them so long to call her, if they'd only just noticed but she just sat and took the humiliation of getting called out.

Her mother called her ungrateful, selfish, and inconsiderate.

Her father said she was irresponsible.

And not once did they say ' good luck, Blair ' or ' we're so proud, Blair '

If she was sitting in her bedroom, Blair would've snuck into her fathers office stolen a bottle of tequila and downed the whole thing, or at least half, by the end of the night.

No one would know about it.

Her parents definitely never did, they weren't around often enough to notice the missing bottles of booze. Clarissa still saw her as the innocent little thing who too hung up on a dumb teenage crush to live her life.

Not even Peter who she once told everything to.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Her mother shouted again.

Blair flinched.

She opened her mouth to say something but a light tap on her shoulder caused her to look up. Clarissa stood above her with a sad look on her face, she gestured for Blair to follow the team, who had already gotten off the bus, except for Dylan, Michelle, Ned, and Peter.

Her very lovely friends.

"Come on, hang up." Clarissa muttered gently. "They can yell later."

And so she did.

The cutoff of her father's last word - you're so gro - which could only have ended with one thing burned in her mind, but it didn't matter because Clarissa walked off arm in arm with her. The rest of their small group close behind them.

The interior of the hotel was covered with banners, posters in every corner and about a hundred different people, some dressed in colored blazers much like their own, others were in normal clothes, most likely family members coming to support.

"Everyone stick together." Liz called out from the front.

"Yeah." Mr. Harrington agreed.

"This place is huge." Dylan whistled, then grinned mischievously. "Just like me."