How To Not Get Laid

Chapter 8 : How To Not Get Laid

        “Just a two bed, please.”

        “I’m sorry, we only have rooms with one bed available.”

        I looked to the girl. I was too tired and upset to fight with her. I’ve had a long day, and all I wanted to do was sleep. “That’s fine.”

        She punched a few things in on her keyboard and handed me a key. “Room 145. First floor.”

        “Thank you.” I tugged myself towards the hallway and Warren followed behind me. I wanted to take a shower and maybe eat some dinner. I haven’t eaten anything since yesterday.

        We couldn’t go back to my house. It wasn’t safe. The people that were after Warren were probably scooping around the place. But now that I had people after my ass too, there’s no doubt in my mind that they were going to check around my house as well. Warren didn’t live around here, he was just sleeping with girls and staying there each night.

        Which is why we’re stuck going to a hotel for the night. A hotel that didn’t even have a two bed room. I have no clothes, no food, and no sleep. I’m close to 0% right now. Especially with all this crap that’s going on in my life. I chose the wrong vampire at the right time.

        When I opened the door, Warren peered around and blinked. “Where’s my bed?”

        I pointed to the one in the middle of the room. “There.”

        “Where’s your bed?”

        I pointed to the same bed. “There.”

        “Oh fuck no.”

        I glared at him. “You were very willing to hop into bed with me the first night you met me, so I don’t want to hear it, War.”

        “You drugged me!” He cried out.

        “So go get drugged.” I grabbed a towel from the little closet near the bathroom. “I’m taking a shower, and then I’m going to search for food. I really don’t care what you do. You could leave for all I care.” I slammed the bathroom door shut and turned on the hot water.

        The hot water fogged the entire room up and my muscles relaxed when they touched the water. I scrubbed the day way for a good fifteen minutes. I didn’t know what to do at that point. My job was after me, Warren’s entire life was after him, so there was nothing really left to do. If I didn’t cooperate I was going to be killed.

        When I got out of the shower, I had no other clothes to change into but the ones I was wearing today. I changed into them and lingered in the bathroom for a couple more minutes. I didn’t want to go out and face Warren. I just wanted to stay in the hot, foggy bathroom with my sad, depressing life.