Chapter 1

This takes place in no direct Timeline, since I don't really know my way around with the diffrent timelines. Sorry~

Ganons P.O.V

Dark Link kneeled infront of me. He had yet again failed to kill Link and was now badly bruised and broken, yet still he kneelt bevore me and waited for his punishment for his failure. 

I know that I should be boiling with rage now, that I should kill him for failing, again. Everyone else I would've just killed right now and then, but with Dark there was something holding me back. For some strange Reason I didn't want to see him hurt. I wanted to tell him that I didn't care right now and that he should get rest and treat his wounds, but I couldn't.

I was known for not having mercy and not caring, so I couldn't just give up my fassade. A hard Thing to do, seeing how Dark was barely clinging to consciousness and his Life as well.

Noticing that I must have been staring at him for a while now, I spoke:

"Dark Link. For your Failure you will be severly punished, however, I want you to first treat your Wounds and Rest, so that you're in good shape when I'll give you your punishment"

Forcing a malice grin on my face, i watched the shivers run down Dark Links spine. A sight I usally loved and admired, but not right now. At that paticular moment I hated myself for being me. Ganondorf. The man everyone fears. And the man that no-one will miss once he's gone. The evil Mastermind that is feared by all creatures, though I still manage to lose against Link every-single-time. A being that, as I sadly noticed now, won't ever be loved. 

With a guilty feeling I looked after Dark as he left the Throneroom and went to get medical help, just as I had ordered. Oh, how I wished that I could just run after him, treat his wounds and cuddle the life out of him. But I couldn't, JUST BECAUSE I AM WHO I AM AND THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN CHANGE THAT, NOW THAT I AM KNOWN AS THE BIG BAD VILLAIN TO EVERYONE!

I was just about to calm down and let out a frustrated sigh, as a stalfos came towards me and reported Hylian Troops marching towards my castle. My domain.

I snapped and killed everyone in the Throneroom who hadn't already left, due to my sudden mood changes and the dark aura radiating off of me stronger than usual, in a fit of pure Rage.

Well hello there, dear Reader. I see you made it trough my first, poorly writen and just horrible chapter. I just hope that it makes sense and is understandable. I don't know Ganondorf thinks or how exactly he acts usally, but I tried to make not too much OOC. If there are huge Mistakes towards his character, please tell me and don't blame me. I have never played a Legend of Zelda game, due to not having a gaming-system. But I did watch some Let's Plays of the games so I know a bit and I immidiatly fell in love with Dark Links Character. After a while of reading the weirdest Fanfictions and a few really good one's, I thought about Ganon and Dark Link and started shipping both of them. Not finding a fanfiction of them both, shocked me and so I decided to try and write one myself and that Is what is happening right now.
And since I don't really know where to go there yet, I would appreciate it If you would help me in the comments.
No, I won't write a lemon. I won't. At least not anytime soon, okay?

Uff, a little long Athours Note, but whatever.

Thakns for reading and bye~