Chapter 6

Darks P.O.V
I don't know what it was, but something snapped me out of the daze my thoughts currently were and I realised that my feet had carried me towards Ganondorfs study where he was trying to come up with battle planes. How I know that he only tried? Well, one he is staring at me currently and two, he hadn't made any notes yet. He just seemed to stare at me hungrily while my thoughts started to drift of again, as to why my feet brought me here of all places. Though before I could really think of any thing, I was suddenly pinned to the wall, Ganondorf hovering over me.
His hands had a firm grip at my arms, pinning them next to my head, while the rest of his body held my own body down, in a certain position...
I couldn't help but feel the heat rise in my cheeks at the feeling of his well trained body against my own, and the closeness between our faces... our lips almost touching...
I just hope that he isn't toying with me.

Ganons P.O.V
I could feel this desire in me. This desire to possess him, to make him mine and only mine. To never let him go again. Ever. I stood up and made my way over to Dark. That desire was simply to strong to hold in any longer and I didn't want to resist any more. I was tired of resisting so, I gave into my desires. At least partially. Dark seemed to have zoned out yet again, but quickly snapped out of it, once I pinned him at the wall and I saw a blush creep on his face. My hands held his arms next to his head and my body was pressed against his. In his eyes I could see many different emotions such as confusion, surprise, fear and doubt, but most of all hope. Though I wasn't quite sure for what the hope was, my desire and lust clouded my mind so that I didn't care wether he wanted or not, wether he fought it or not or if he even cared or not. With those non-existing thoughts I came closer, leaned in and...