Chapter 5

Links P.O.V
I kinda regret lying to Zelda but I just couldn't help it. If there is one thing that I never would want to see, is Zelda being disappointed in me. Though If she finds out that Dark is still alive and that I didn't manage to kill him, she will be even more disappointed in me, since I lied to her. Dammit, it's all Darks fault! If he hadn't stabbed me that one time, I could've killed him and really please Zelda! The next Time I see you, Dark Link, I swear, I will kill you! No matter what it takes.

Zeldas P.O.V
I can see that there is something that Link is upset about but he doesn't want to tell me. It kind of confuses me, to be honest. Is there something I did wrong? Did I upset him, so that he doesn't want to tell me, or what is it? I'm kinda worried and that's not good, I need a clear head to plan the attack if Ganondorfs castle. If my calculations are correct, then we should be able to attack in about three days and after that, Ganondorf is hopefully dead and no danger anymore.

Ganondorfs P.O.V
If the calculations are right, then there are three days left till the Hylian troops attack. I should be planning a defence strategy and all of that crap, but I just can't seem to get Dark out of my head. The way he looked so still and broken when he was out but yet so peaceful and cute...
My thoughts quickly went out of my control and I had weird fantasies of him and me... doing ... certain things...
I almost banged my head on the wall and table while trying to get rid of these thoughts.
Then Dark appeared in the door frame. He looked like he was deep in thoughts and didn't seem to notice where he was going. When you are in deep thought your feet often take you where you secretly want to be, so why did his feet lead him here. To me...
No! He couldn't. Could he...