Chapter 2

Dark Links P.O.V
I left the Throneroom and went to get medical treatment for my wounds, still surprised by Ganondorfs reaction to my failure. Honestly I would have expected him to tear me to shreds for failing to kill that damm bastard.
As I continued on my way I saw a stalfos hurry into the throneroom and shortly after I heard screaming and the sounds of monsters being gruesomely killed and ripped apart. Looks like the stalfos didn't bring good news, but I couldn't care less at the moment. It wasn't my problem after all, well at least not yet. Even if, there was nothing I could do about it, especially considering the state I was in.
The pain from my wounds was long not registered by my brain anymore and although I felt the life slowly but surely drain from my body I continued on my way. I couldn't help but wonder about the warm feeling that had spread in my chest when Ganon ordered me to tend my wounds and rest, though it was disturbed by the knowing that a punishment would be inevitable. A knowledge that had send shivers down my spine when he had smiled an evil smile. Reaching the nurse office, which I'm still surprised it exists here in ganondorfs castle, I entered. When I entered, my vision grew more and more blurry and dimm. The nurse rushed towards me, catching me as I blacked out and immediately began tending my wounds.

Zeldas P.O.V
I was glad when Link returned, though my relief turned to worry as soon as I saw how badly he was injured. Before I could say anything though, he coughed out:
„ Dark Link is dead"
Then he collapsed on the ground and blacked out. Help immediately rushed to his side and I knew that he was in good hands. His words had made me proud and also aided my plan to take out Ganondorf tremendously. Without Dark Link, his powers should have decreased quite a bit and he had a powerful warrior less. Our plan could progress further now and so I decided that we could move nearer to his castle.