Chapter 8

I have decided to discontinue this story because I don't really like it anymore and I don't really know much about the fandom either. Besides it's been around a year since I last even thought about it and yeah. And so when I finally decided to at least tell you guys that it's discontinued. And then I saw that I still had one last chapter that was already finished and decided to give it to you as a goodbye gift. Tschüs.

Darks P.O.V
He leaned in and kissed me. He. Kissed. Me.
Like, lips pressed on mine and tounge slipped in my mouth to explore. I was stunned and my mind didn't bother doing anything as well. So there I stood, my crush kissing me - not to mention that it is Ganondorf, the one guy that is thought to be incapable of such feelings or actions- and I didn't move at all. The kiss was growing rougher and more greedily and finally my instincts decided to kick in. Feeling the grip on my arms soften longingly, I started to kiss back, to let my tongue dance with his, to fight over the dominance, even though it was quite clear who would win this.
As much as I wanted to continue, I could feel my body growing weak and it angered me beyond belief. Finally, I was getting what I was longing for, finally thought I was getting somewhere with my crush but no.
My body just had to refuse to continue working properly at the, just ever so slightly, stress.
Meaning that my knees were giving in and still pinned against the wall, my body was starting to slide down the wall.
Dammit! I was still to weakened by, you-now-what-I-mean. Ugh...
Ganondorf seemed to realise that I didn't do so well, because he broke the kiss and mustered me, with worry undeniably in his eyes.
Once his eyes had scanned my entire body he seemingly had come to a conclushion, since he spoke: "Your body is still weak. You need rest."
Even though I wanted to protest, I knew that he was right and that there was no use arguing. Looking down on my arms I could see that I was paler then usual and that I probably should be resting. Without waiting for my response, he lifted me up bridal-style and we vanished into the hallway towards Ganondorfs chamber.

Also for whoever is interested, the book is up for adoption. Just message me and everything should be fine.
Auf Wiedersehen.