chapter 1 moving in

I grab some boxes from the truck and try to bring them in staggering around I realized there was another family moving in next door the same time we are I giggled what a coincidence.

I walked inside and placed the boxes down I walked back down and saw my dad on the floor with some boxes he was faking but it seemed real.

"IN MELTING" he screamed

"Dad your acting like a 2 year old get up I'll help you being these in" I said

He nodded and got up and grabbed 2 boxes from the floor I bent over and grabbed some things that fell from the boxes dad dropped and put them in the actual box I felt like I was being watched but my dad was in placing the boxes in my sisters room and my mom and sister were grabbing boxes to.

I looked up and to the family moving in next to us there was a guy about my age at least eighteen or nineteen .

He had a toned body and blonde hair he had brown roots obviously he bleached them he had a six pack and it was showing because he had no shirt.

I waved then walked away with 2 heavy boxes in my hand I walked inside and placed them in my new huge bedroom while that was happening I scanned the empty room.

There were 2 huge windows one had a window background while there was a couch on it.

It looked unsafe but it was cute it let in some light I looked up and saw the nice light there was 3 and there were turned off my walk in closet was opened and empty I liked it.

There was another door on the right and it had a bathroom a nice shower no curtain but a nice shower there was a separate bath with a separate room for the toilet but the sink was pressed up against the wall it had a marble floor and another room so I walked in and it was another walk on closet.

I smiled and saw all the carpeting in the closets and my room it was a light or dark red couldn't tell but it was nice and beautiful I liked it so much that I hugged myself and put the boxes neatly on the wall.

I walked out and saw another family helping us out in boxes and I was wondering what they were doing here.

Hey my dad said the other family and my sister and mom looked up they both smiled and came to me.

My sisters orange short hair came into view as she hugged me with my moms brownish blackish hair they both greeted me and introduced me to the other family leaving the guy out because he apparently wouldn't speak.

The other dad helped my dad to set up the living room TV couch table and stuff like that

My mom decorated it kinda getting in there way as my sister painted the living room there was a clear glass door so I walked in and saw the kitchen I saw how they were trying to make an island but they failed so I tried a bit and did it.

I walked out and told them and I also told them I put in the marble my eyes scanned the living room it was a nice one and a grand one I saw the two dads making the dining room as my sister painted and my mom decorated again they were going room by room the guy was waling out.

So I walked out and walked past him I grabbed some more boxes and saw him smirk at what I saw wearing.

"What?" I asked

I looked down and realized my clothes had a rip wear my cleavage would show so I gasped and used the boxes to cover me.

He laughed and grabbed some more boxes of mine while I walked I heard.

"My name is Ryan"

"What?" I asked

"I said my name Ryan" he repeated

"Hey Ryan my name is Tessa" I said

"I know that" he responded

"How?" I questioned laughing a bit

"Your sister told me"

"Oh OK" I said and dropped the boxes in my room he did the same and I saw the UPS truck pull up.

"Will you help me?" I asked him

"Fine" he said in a angry tone.

I walked down and to the UPS.

"Go get my sister and mom" I said

He nodded and walked up the stairs a few minutes later when I was done signing and talking they walked down.

They took some boxes and I told them to place it in my room.

I grabbed some boxes and they grabbed my sisters things to as well as the one from our truck.

We put some in my room and allow my sisters in her room she was 13 so she didn't have much things she had a closet a walk in closet and a small bathroom with a bath and a shower hooked to it a toilet and sink and a marble floor.

She started unpacking and I put her making bed on the floor.

She smiled and thanked me as she continued to unpack.

I unpacked my bed and started to put it together I got the first lady done and I made my mattress by hand.

Which seemed like impossible but my dad and Ryan helped me and the other dad and my mom helped my sister my sister got her bed done but I was still half way through.

She had a smaller bed but it didn't matter the fact that mine is huge.

2 hours later

After I was done with my bed and drawer and desk I made my bed and put up the lights on the part of the poles that went up including some red velvet curtains on my bed to.

I put some things on my shelf on the desk with my laptop and charger.

It was nearly midnight and the downstairs was almost done.

I fell on my bed and played on my phone til it died I plugged it in and drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys if you read my bad girl story you know I promised to make this story! Please read bad girl Jack Jackson and auden and also in the devil queen I will make another story but I'm thinking of a name I was thinking I hate you to I love you but I don't know tell me what you think
Words:1108