chapter 4 school!

I sat up quickly I put my hand over my heart I was panting loudly.

"Another nightmare" I said to myself calming down.

I got up and grabbed shorts with lace on the bottom I grabbed a black crop top with a pocket on the boob and some black and white converse and black socks.

I haven't put my rings in for a while so today I picked a crop top to show my tattoos and piercings.

I put in my belly, nose, eyebrow, and ear piercing.

I put on my clothes and black bra and panties I put my black hair in a high ponytail I put on foundation concealer highlighter and blush.

I gave myself a black smokey eye and I put on eyeliner, mascara, and a medium sized wing.

I put on some red lipstick and I took out my hair putting a clump of black hair on my shoulder.

I put on my socks and converse and grabbed my paper folders and pencils.

I put it on my backpack and put some of my class books I also put in my phone charger ear buds and my phone including my wallet.

I put on my backpack and grabbed my cat keys.

I walked to my car and got in.

5 minutes later

I parked my car and got out grabbing my backpack.

Everyone stared making me uncomfortable.

Two girls walked right up to me.

"Hey" the girl in the front said.

"Um can I help you?" I asked.

"We're the two most popular girls in school and we want you to be our friend" she explained.

"Why me?" I asked "I mean look around there's girls there" I said confused.

"Don't you get it? Lots of girls would kill to be in your spot right now" she said with annoyance.

"OK my name is Tessa mondal" I said.

She had a satisfied smirk and held out her hand.

"Jessica wakeham" she said smiling.

I shook her hand and the other girl introduced herself as Vanessa cara.

"Well it was nice meeting you two" i said smiling.

I walked off and realized that people were looking at my rose tattoos and swirly ones and my piercings.

I guess I didn't really fit in until I saw a girl with short wavy blondish strawberrish hair with a white cut crop top and high wasted jeans she had strawberry colored heels and a straw berry on her pocket of the crop top she had red eye shadow and mascara she had blush deep red blush and red lipstick she had ear buds on and she was listening to cradles by sub urban and tapping her feet.

I smiled and walked a little further to her until someone grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

"I wouldn't talk to her" Jessica said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well she's like emo and also light but she fights alot!" She says.

"Well let's see" I say annoyed.

I pushed her off me and she had a worried look I tapped on the strawberry girl and she looks up.

Her orange eyes came into view and she frowned.

"Aren't you scared of me and my eyes?" She asked in a Australian accent.

"No why should I?"I asked.

She smirked and took put her earbuds .

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Berry" she responded.

I giggled a bit then shook her hand making her shiver.

I asked her what was wrong but had just nodded off.

I shrugged my shoulders and continued to walk around school with her she was giving me a tour.

"That's mr.davises room my dad" she said.

"Hmm I have his class!" Is say

30 minutes later

If I wasn't really early I would be late for class she only has gave me a tour of half of the bottom floor.

I found out alot about her her favorite color was red her mom left her and her dad and her dad got a new wife but the step mom hates her and abuses her but her dad doesn't believe her.

She had 4 times where she got kidnapped and raped she almost got killed because of her step mom but she made a lie and also she cuts herself and hurts herself.

After she finishes telling me tears prick my eyes I wipe them away and laugh a bit.

I told her everything about me about the guys next door and about moving and how my brother died on the military.

"Wait you are neighbors of Ryan and Jason?" She asks

"Yeah why?" I ask

"Well there the most hottest popularests sexiest guys here!" She squeals

"Oh nice to know!" Is said a little quiet

The bell rings and we have the same class together for the first one I can tell me and her are gonna be pretty close

Hey guys sorry for the short story I need to go on a vacation from wattpad at some time!!  Awe only have a little bit of words this time :(

Words:983