chapter 3 finishing my room

After I looked at my unfinished room I finished the rest I was tired of tripping on boxes I put the empty boxes in the basement and walked to the living room I turned on the TV and watched the amazing world of  gumball.

I was kinda bored so I just watched it and ate a grilled cheese and drank some coke.

There was a sudden knock on the door I got up sighing and opened the door.

"Oh hi" I said with confusion "can I help you?" I asked.

They bubbled with laughter.

"Excuse me?" I asked stopping there laughter.

They giggled then started to speak.

"We're the family from yesterday and the day before yesterday" they explained

"Oh haha didn't notice sorry my head really hurts"

Pumpkin came out and barked and jumped up and down.

"Oh hey pumpkin" I said while picking pumpkin up.

They smiled and I moved against the door "come in" I said in a polite tone.

I then shut the door and looked at myself up and down.

"Oh sorry how rude of me one second" I said running upstairs.

I was alone my sister was at her boyfriends and my parents were at a wedding them to a funeral then to work to take the morning and night shift.

I dressed in high wasted jeans that were black and a t-shirt that was white.

I walked to my vanity and put on foundation concealer and highlighter and some eyeshadow that was a red color I put on blush and eyeliner a small wing mascara and some lip gloss.

I rubbed my lips together and looked at myself in the mirror I sighed and straightened my hair I brushed it out and put one clump of hair on one shoulder.

I walked out and smiled at them.

"Would you guys like some food?" I asked

"Oh if that's not a problem sure"

"OK of course" I responded

I walked to the kitchen and got some beef I mashed it up and put some oil on the pan putting the beef on

20 minutes later

After I did the meet I filled the pot with spaghetti and waited for it to cook.

10 minutes later

I checked the spaghetti and it was still cooking so while I was waiting I out some meat balls in the oven.

I grabbed a table cloth and took off all the decoration on the middle of the table.

I put the table cloth on and out the decoration back on the table.

I grabbed plates and put it indoors of each chair I put forks on the napkins and tucked it under each plate making it fancy like.

I stirred the spaghetti and it was almost ready.

I grabbed some cups and put a cup in front of each plate.

I filled it up with wine and pushed the chairs in.

I grabbed a big bowl and two big spoons I put some lettuce in and some leaf like things in I added some reddish and shredded carrots and mixed it together I put it in the middle and stirred the spaghetti.

After it was ready I strained it and put in some sauce and the meet I mixed it together an added the meatballs.

I set it in the middle of the table.