chapter 5

Ryan's p.o.v.

I have got to tell her I have feelings for her and how and I won't be able to tell her with her strawberry friend there.

So I just decided to make her jealous today but nothing worked.

I flirted with her friend right in front of her I was being a jerk I flirted with other girls and I flirted with her then kissed other girls and I still think I don't get an answer.

I gave up so I walked out and saw her car she walked out with her hand tangled in a guy's hand it was Jason!!

I don't know why but my insides were telling me to knock him out.

But it was to late he was already in the car with her.

So I got in my car and saw how they were going inside our house.

I parked in the drive way since he took the garage little bastardized probably did that so they knew when I'm coming home but why?

I slowly crept up and I saw her sit down and take out pencils papers and the project were doing.

I blew out a sigh of relief until I heard.

"MOM DAD ARE YOU HOME?" Ryan screamed.

"Uhh I'll text them" Tessa said confidently.

After a couple minutes she smiled and said "there not here there not coming back for 2 weeks".

"And is my brother here?"

"No not at all he told me that he's going to practice"

Shit practice! I forgot!

Who cares about it now?

I heard walking up stairs so I took out my phone and called the school gym.

"Hey uh I can't make it"

I did a fake sniffle

"I'm going to a funeral" I said with snuffles in between

"OK son be good"

"Bye" I hung up and silenced my phone.

I watched them go into a room with out papers pencils or project supplies.

Tessa's p.o.v.

As we walked on the room he picked me up and slammed me on the bed.

He kicked of his shoes and socks and connected his lips with mine.

(By the way Ryan was forced to come with his parents so he had to leave)

(Warning this is for mature people and if you don't like smut skip to the next chapter)

I deepened the kiss and put my hands on his cheek.

He hopped off of me and took off my shoes and socks and pants and so did he.

He planted kisses all around my jaw line.

He sucked on my soft skin making Ms moan.

He grabbed hand cuffs tied me to the bed.

"Can I do anything I want to do to you?" He asked.

"Why not daddy" I said childish.

I could see his boner poking threw his boxers he grabbed my shirt and pulled it up a bit putting his hands on my bare stomach going up and down.

His lips found my mouth again and he kissed me deepening it until he started playing with my boob's.

He took of my bra in one swift move.