chapter 2 still trying to move in

I woke up and opened my eyes I quickly shut them back again because the sun was blinding me.

I got up and realized I was still in my outfit from yesterday I walked to my suit case and grabbed my high wasted ripped baby blue jeans with a black crop top with a cat on the pocket and some black underwear and bra I took a quick shower and brushed my hair.

I air dryed my straight black thick hair and out on my clothes I put my hair in a messy bun and walked down putting on my white socks.

My mom was covered in dirt I knew she was planting in the back yard my dad was filling up the huge pool and my mom was heading back out with cups of water and seeds.

My dad took the water and drank it while my mom brushed off the sweat.

She drank it and went to go plant some more flowers and grass since it was only rocks.

I sighed and walked up stairs I put on some foundation and a bit of eyeshadow mascara and a tiny Wong on the eye.

I walked down stairs and grabbed bacon and some eggs.

20 minutes later

I made plates 4 plates and poured some orange juice I put it on a tray with 2 plates of the eggs and bacon and 2 cups of cold orange juice I looked at my mom and set the tray on the table next to the chairs that they set up.

"Oh hey sweetie" she said looking up "didn't know you were awake"

"Well I saw you planting and sweating so I made some breakfast for you guys."

"Oh thanks sweetie" they both said at the same time.

They sat down and panted I saw that in front were two more for me and my sis.

I decided me and my sister should go swimming today.

I went out and grabbed my sisters tray I thought breakfast in bed wouldn't be bad.

I walked in and saw the light pink and purple carpeting on the floor.

I saw her bed that was nice but kinda small she had her small dresser with some clothes and her closet with some dresses hanging up.

Her laptop was plugged in with her phone.

I grabbed her 1 piece and some clothes which was a long white skirt and a pink t-shirt.

I grabbed her a bra and panties and put it on the dresser.

I woke her up and she smiled as she saw the food she immediately started to eat.

"Oh my gosh this is so good" she said

"I'm starving" I said to her " hold on I'll be right back"

I walked down stairs and saw Ryan the mom and dad of Ryan and another guy he was Ryan's age and they looked a bit alike.

I saw my mom and dad there to.

They snapped there heads to me.

"Oh I forgot you were here let me fully introduce my self".

She walked over and held out her hand.

"I'm Susan and that's Bob my husband" she smiled.

I shook her hand.

"I'm Tessa mondal"

"Oh hey Miss Mondal" she said politely

"That's my son Ryan and that's my other son Jason" she said.

They both waved and they both lust filled eyes.

"You can call me Mrs. Cota" she said snapping me out of my trance.

"Well it was nice finally getting to know you" my sister walked down with her 1 piece on.

"I'm ready to swim" she said in a childish voice.

She walked out and let down her short hair it was nice but people always said mine was nicer.

I walked out and realized I didn't have a bathing suit I sighed and just sat down my dad and Bob walked out in their trunks including Jason and Ryan.

My sister jumped in and Susan and my mom were talking dipping there feet in I sighed really wanting to jump in.

Everyone was looking at me waiting for me to do something.

"Sorry I don't have my bathing suit"

"I didn't shop for one yet" I added

"We can go shopping tomorrow but for now just jump in with your bra and panties" Susan said.

"OK I guess" I said with confidence I've always been confident I took of my crop top and jeans while everyone splashed Ryan and Jason kept looking at me to.

I smiled and screamed

"YOLO" everyone looked at my skinny tan body and black wavy hair as I did a back flip in the water.

"WOO" everyone screamed.

I saw everyone start splashing again.

After a while I got out and got in my towel I dried my feet and walked in everyone else did the same I walked to my room and dropped the towel off.

I took off my panties and dropped my clothes and panties to the floor.

I then took off my bra and put that to the floor.

I got some more and my clothes that I put on the floor I put it on the marble floor of my bathroom and got in the shower not caring if it was hot or cold it would wake me up if it was cold.

I put shampoo in my hair and scrubbed my hair running my fingers through it.

I washed it all out and put in conditioner.

I scrubbed it in and put it on the roots and brushed my hair a little I washed my stomach,back,neck,face scrubbing off the makeup,I shaved my legs and arms and my lady parts,I washed my lady parts to after I washed the soap off my body I fully brushed my hair.

I then washed out the conditioner and turned off the shower my dad and Bob was unpacking my things.

I placed the towel on the floor and dried my hair just to brush it again.

After I dried off I put lotion on my neck,body,legs,and arms.

I dried my hair and put on my clothes I let down my natural,smooth,soft,black hair.

I walked down and was that everything was ready even my other desk with a computer not a laptop.

I smiled I decorated a bit adding shelves and plants on the shelves with pictures of me and my dog pumpkin.

That made me realize I whistled.

"Pumpkin come here boy"

He came and jumped on me he was a small dogo so he only reached my legs.

I picked him up and smiled I put him down and I unpacked 1 box with his stuff in it.

I put out his small dog bed, his large dog tower he can crawl into and his toys.

I put his water bowl and feeding bowl next to each other right next to my bed and filled it with food and water as he ate I looked at my almost finished room.

Hey guys my story I hate you to I love you is now out and it has 1 chapter or 2 love you guys
Words:1199