Chapter 6

I woke up to the sound of my alarm this time. At least it wasn't my sister yelling in my ear again. I get ready and put on my uniform. I hate this thing. I can't stand this uniform. I can't wait till school is over.

"Look who is up on her own. None other than brace face herself."

Oh no that means I have an orthodontist appointment soon. My sister only calls me brace face when I have an orthodontist appointment. It's not like it hurts. I just don't know the doctors here it makes me nervous. I know nothing bad will happen but I can't help but get nervous.

Yes I have realized I get nervous like a chihuahua. I am almost always nervous. Then again I am in a foreign country. I can't help but get nervous.

"Shut up. I thought I don't have to go till the second week of school."

"You just don't wanna go so you can see Taehyun."

"Not true. I don't know the orthodontists here."

"Yeah sure whatever you say."

"Will you two quit fighting?!?!" My mom says frustrated.

"We weren't fighting. Right Taylor?"

"Yeah we were just having a sibling conversation. What's wrong you seem frustrated?"

"I can't read this stupid news paper."

Bong-soon and I start laughing our asses off.

"That is what you're frustrated about?"

"Just log onto facebook mom. See what everyone in Oklahoma is doing. I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't worried about storms."

"I did log on and that is exactly what they are worried about. Also the band director for Morrison is mad at both of us."

"Can you blame him? His color guard coach and captain both moved to the other side of the world. I would be pissed too."

"Good point."

"When don't I have a good point?"

"That is a good question. Let's go Taylor. I have to drop you off at school before I go to work."

"Ok. I'm coming. Bye y'all."

"Bye."

The car ride to school was fun. We just jammed out to kpop. We are in Korea. So we figured we might as well blend in and listen to more kpop than usual. I saw the school and I realized the fun was about to end. I see Taehyun, Kai, and Beomgyu standing around. I can only guess they were waiting. I say bye to my sister as I get out of the car.