Ichi

~7 years before (y/n) turned to a dragon~ 

(y/n) and Erza were playing out side while Irene walked to her visitor, (y/n) looked at their Mother curious what who is her guest and why wouldn't they let her see them.

"(y/n)-chan?" Erza ask.

(y/n) just keep on looking at their Mother's visitor, he has black hair and dark eyes he looked nice but she couldn't help but feel uneasy around him.

"(y/n)-chan?" Ezra ask once again.

"Ssh, I'm trying to listen." (y/n) told her younger twin.

"But can't we play?"

"We'll play later, right now I'm trying who is Mother's visitor."

Erza tries to listen as well standing beside her sister by the window, until they heard their names being called the red heads turned to look at their blonde friend Lucy Heartfelia along her aunt and uncle Anna and Acnologia, the two quickly run to their friend and the adults hugged each of them as a greeting.

"Anna-san did you can here to see Mother?" 

Erza ask the older woman still hugging her legs Anna smiled lovely at the two girl, one day the have to spared from each other and be forbidden to meet until the cursed is lifted she have grown to love and care for them as they were her own.

"Yes I am." She answered.

"Mother's inside and she already got a visitor." 

"A visitor?"

(y/n) and Erza nodded her heads together, they started telling about the mysterious visitor of their Mother.

"Is that so?" Anna ask.

"What's wrong?" Her husband Acnologia ask taking notice the sad look on (y/n)'s face.

"It's just that Mother never paid attention to us anymore."

(y/n) explained, with a look of longing in her eyes ever since their father Irene would hardly pay attention to them, yes she would care for them and still looks after them, but (y/n) could tell something had changed about her Mother Acnologia crouch down eye level to (y/n) and put his hand over a top of her hair ruffing it gently.

"I'm sure your Mother still loves the both you and Erza." Acnologia said comforting her.

"If she still loves us then she would spent more time with me and (y/n)-chan." Erza said bitterly.

 Erza took off running her down tears falls from her cheeks, (y/n) called after her, she then turn to look at the two adults in front of her as if asking permission in following her sister both of them nodded a yes, as soon as she's given (y/n) along with Lucy when to look for Erza.