Shi

~4 days later~

It's been 4 days since (y/n) have turned back to a human, Larcade have told and taught her about the life outside the cave, (y/n) and Larcade have decided to occupy the cave together purely because for (y/n) it's the needed company, and for Larcade it's because he didn't have anywhere else to go.

"Larcade?" 

(y/n) ask, while she bathes at a lake they have recently found Larcade sat on a near by tree his eyes shut close as not see her naked once again, (y/n) wouldn't let him leave her alone to god knows where, they could be robbers, killers, murders or rapes out here.

"What?" He ask.

"I wanted to ask you about your family."

"What about yours?" He ask back.

"Well i haven't seen my Mother since she left me at the cave and my Sister have been missing for the past 8 years." 

"What about your Father?"

"He died a very long time ago." 

It was silent for awhile, (y/n) shivered as a cold breeze blew she got up and started making her way out of the water.

"Why do you ever talk about your family?" 

(y/n) ask, drying herself with a towel then change to some clothes that Larcade got for her, how he got it she didn't know.

"Natsu, where are you?" 

Ask a voice behind them, a blond appears with a blue flying cat (y/n) suddenly sense a dragon slayer she hid behind Larcade, he notice this and turned towards (y/n).

"What's wrong?" He ask.

"Their traveling with a dragon slayer." She explained.

"Dragon slayer?" He ask and (y/n) nodded.

"Their wizards that uses a type of slaying magic." 

(y/n) explained, Larcade did remember reading a few books about dragon slayer magic which was a form of lost magic, the kind of slaying magic that was taught by dragons to humans and it have been use to hunt down dragons for centuries.

 "Aunt Lucy what are you doing here?" Larcade ask.

"I was looking for Natsu, have you seen him?" Lucy ask.

"No i didn't see Uncle Natsu." 

(y/n) couldn't help but think of how familiar Lucy is, it was like she met her before, well she did knew a blond girl that have the same name as the girl in front of her now, the blond turned to her taking in (y/n) looks she to felt like she was seen her before.

"Hi, I'm Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia." Lucy introduce.

"Lu-chan?" (y/n) ask a bit surprise.

Lucy's eyes widen, only two people ever call her that it was Levy-chan and Erza's twin sister (y/n/n)-chan.

"Lu-chan, it's me (y/n) Erza's sister." (y/n) told her.

The two females, hugged each other, Lucy couldn't believe it (y/n) finely is a normal girl or at least with a bit of difference she can turned back to a dragon and human when she wants to.