Kyu

(y/n) and Larcade walk hand in hand on the streets of Fiore, Mavis walked with Lucy happily chatting with her Happy rest on top of her head not that she mind, Lucy walked beside Natsu while holding on his hand.

"Fiore looks more different than I remembered." (y/n) said, Larcade turned towards her curiously.

"You've been here before?" He asks, (y/n) nodded her head.

"I use to live here before I was cursed. my full name is (y/n) Belserion." Larcade's eyes widen at the sudden given information, he have heard about the Belserions their one of the strongest family of wizards, not to mention they are the relatives of the Queen Hisui E. Fiore.

"But, wouldn't that make a... " 

"Yes, a princess but I never cared about my title." 

"Man, if only I've known I was traveling with a royal." (y/n) gave out a giggle to Larcade's words.

"Larcade?"

"Hmm?"

"If you have known that I am a princess, will you still be my friend... will we still be friends?" (y/n) asks, unsure if he would answer her or not Larcade gave her a confused look his eye brow raised she shifted her foot to the other fidgeting under his glaze.

"Of course, we would just because your royal doesn't mean both you and I can't be friends." (y/n) gave him smile. 

"(y/n)-chan!?" A voice called behind them, (y/n) and Larcade turned and sees a blond male, along with a red exceed the blond ran toward her (y/n) hid behind Larcade putting a protective angle and stopping the blond from coming closer to her.

"Who are you? and how you know me?" She asks behind Larcade.

"(y/n)-chan, don't you remember? It's me Sting. you remember Lector don't you?" (y/n)'s eyes widen at the sound of his name, the red cat ran up to her hugging her.

"(n/n)-chan! where did you go!? we thought you were gone!" He said.

"You know them?" Larcade asks, still holding back Sting from hugging her (y/n) nodded her head and Larcade finally letting him through, Sting wasted no time into pulling (y/n) in for a hug Mavis looks towards her son seeing him who's glaring at the female's blond friend's general direction, she gave him a knowing look 'his jealous of her friend, my son can be so cute sometimes' Mavis thought.

"Nee, (y/n)-chan tell us where were you?" Sting asks, letting go of his friend.

"I've been... uhm, traveling with Erza yes! that's it I've been traveling with her." (y/n) lied to Sting. 

"Is that so? how have she been? is she still as scary as before?" Sting asks her, Lector stayed in (y/n)'s arms she ran her fingers through his red fur.

"Nee, (n/n)-chan did you went away because you never liked hanging out with me and Sting?" Lector asks, (y/n) look towards the exceed.

"Of course not, only an Idiot wouldn't like spending time with you both." (y/n) told him, Sting and Lector smiled at their female friend.

"I'm glad to see that nothing changed about you. I'm happy your still the same (y/n)-chan." Sting said, Larcade took notice the light pink blush on the male's cheeks he quickly held onto (y/n)'s hand lead her away Sting gave out a confused look towards Larcade.

"Come on, let's go and find a place to stay at for the night." Larcade said.

"If your looking for a place to go, you can stay at my guild for the night." Sting told him, Larcade stop in his tracks.

"No, I think we can manage by ourselves." 

"Oh, no I insist you can stay there for the night." 

"Larcade, I think it would be fine to stay at Sting's guild for the night." Natsu, Lucy, Mavis and Happy nodded their heads in agreement.

"I mind you guys stay at Sabertooth  guild, and any friends of (y/n)-chan is a friend of ours." Sting said, after much debate from Larcade and his mother, uncle, auntie and (y/n) he finally gave up and agreed, Sting and (y/n) talked as he lead them to his guild Lector flying beside the two all the while Larcade glared at Sting.

Larcade was never really good at feelings, he can't explain it but for some reason Sting pisses him off it's not that he did anything to anger him, he just have to protective (y/n) because she's his responsibility, he's the one that brought (y/n) back to her human form and not to mention his her friend.

"Well, were here." Sting suddenly said, he pushed open the double doors and walked in a few guild members stared at them, but he just simply walk pass them and lead them up the stairs to a few rooms.

"This our some our spare rooms, your free to choose which one you like." Sting told them, he took hold of (y/n)'s hand and lead her to another.

"Where are we?" She asks Sting.

"My room, remember we use to share bed together you can sleep here if you want."(y/n) was about to answer until  Larcade hit him upside the head.

"Guys aren't aloud to share rooms with girls." Larcade told him, he took hold of (y/n)'s hand and pulled her and lead her to one of the spare rooms.

"Larcade?" 

"Hmm?" (y/n) was quite for a second her eyes never looking at Larcade, her cheeks blushing she shifted her foot to the other.

"Uhm, I know this is to weird of a favor but can you stay here with me? I'm still a bit scared of what happen last time." She said blushing a bright red, Larcade looked at her softly.

"Sure." 

(y/n) smiled at him in gratitude, she walk towards the bed and laid down on the bed (y/n) looked at Larcade gestured for him to lay beside her, he did as she ask and warp his arms on her waist (y/n) snuggled on his chest.

"Good night, Larcade." She said.

"Night (y/n)." Larcade lend down and kissed her forehead.