San

'I'm a human, but i was cursed to turn to a dragon 12 years ago.'

(y/n) told him, the boy's eyes widen shocked, then his eyes showed realization 'so that's why, i felt that there's something different about this dragon'.

"Alright, I'll help you."

He agreed,  he started to cast an incantation the dragon stared glowing a bright yellow light covered it's body,(y/n) shut her eyes because of how bright it was, when the light disappeared a young woman with beautiful red almost scarlet is showed, it then he notice that she's naked down to her boobs to her very private area, he looked away blushing at a fact that a fully nude woman is in front of him.  

(y/n) opened her brown eyes, the first thing she notices is she felt lighter than before (y/n) looked down at her hands, they weren't scaly and her finger nail were on a normal size unlike her dragon ones, she turned towards the wizard and hugged him tightly, her expose breast pressed against his chest causing to worsen his blush, he pulled away from her still blushing like crazy, he's sure that his face is as red as her hair, (y/n) felt a bit confused by the gesture she was merely showing her gratitude towards him.

"What's wrong?" 

She ask, the guy still looking away from him.

"What do mean what wrong?! haven't anyone told you that it's indecent to show anyone your body?!"  

He ask a bit embarrass about her being naked, (y/n) is more confused by this it's been awhile since her ever met anyone, so she didn't know that he'd react like this.

"I'm sorry but it's been awhile since I was able to spent time with another human."

(y/n) explained, the wizard took off his cloak and put it around her covering her exposed body.

"I only got rid of the curse temporally, so you can change into a dragon when you want to and still turned back to a human."

"But still thank you. I'm (y/n) by the way."

"Larcade Dragneel."

(y/n) sat down on one corner of the cave away from Larcade, he looked confused why he would sit faraway from him.

"What's wrong?" He ask.

"I told you it's been awhile since I've spent time with humans, so i forgotten how they would-"

(y/n) was cut off by Larcade laughing, she let out a smile at the sound of his laughter it's calming and at the same time it's nice.