Chapter 2 : Best friend blackmails 😂

Morning~
The thing I hate most.... Aghhh it's sunday and this sunlight HAS to wake me up!!! I should go to sleep😴 I wake up from the bed and turn the curtains and go to sleep.

*phone rings*

Let me sleeeeeppp😭😭😭😭 who's this brat I swear I'm gonna kill this person😡😡😡

*Answer the phone without seeing the caller id*

Luna: Heyyy babyy morningg~

Y/N: Baby my foot!!! I swear I'm gonna kill you!!!!!! THIS IS SUNDAY!!!!! WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME SO EARLY IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!

Luna: Aissshh stop screaming on the phone I'll literally become deaf hearing your screams one day!

Y/N: Just tell me why you called me and cut the phone I need sleep.

Luna: Okay so I have an exciting news!!

Y/N: Then definitely not interesting for me

Luna: You are no fun😑 Listen we are going to a party tonight

Y/N: YOU are. Not ME. not WE

Luna: How can you ditch me baby😢

Y/N: Just stop this baby shit. You know I hate it.

Luna: Okay I will if you say yes.

Y/N: It's a no. I will cut the call simply.

Luna: please Y/N pleaaaaaseeeee. You know I get drunk. If someone takes advantage of me what will I do. I have no one besides you😭. Pleaseeee come with me~

Y/N: Stop emotional blackmailing. You know I hate it

Luna: pleasee come with me. You know I hate being alone and it's been a long time since I had real fun. And now what we turned 18 we can go to clubs and party as much as we want. C'mon you know how much I want to go to party. Will you step on my dream like this?? Okay if you don't go I will not go too.

Y/N: aghhh stop this morning drama I'm going

Luna: Yayyyy. So I will go to your house at 4pm and we will get ready together.

Y/N: Don't bring some dress for me.DON'T.

Luna: I will not let you wear PJs in the club. I WON'T.

Y/N:Yaahhh Lun-

*Call ended*

*sigh*
I should have my beauty sleep for now before the disaster comes.

(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)

Hey guysss!!! So it's a party huh? What do you think will happen at the party. And if you like the story then please vote. It's give me motivation so can you? nvm mind blabbing. Enjoy the story ;)