Chapter 3 : Getting ready

4:56 PM
*doorbell sound*
I was reading a book when I heard the doorbell sound. It's sure Luna.
Should I not open it? Yeah good idea. I will not.

*text message received*

Luna: I know what's going on in your genius mind. Open the door or else you will regret it.Don't forget I am in same university with you.

SHITTT.... I mean how can I forget I can't ignore her. She will find and kill me. But I hate parties. But I have no choice. Do I?
I open the door and she budges in like a storm.

Luna: I will deal with you later about this incident. For now get ready I already got here late because I had to choose your dress too.

Y/N: I told you-

Luna: Wanna die?

She gave me that look and that means I can't say anything but to abide by her words or else shit will happen.

Y/N: Okay *sigh* gimme the dress

It was a beautiful dress indeed. And sexy. I don't mind wearing revealing dress but I heard in the parties they stare at you with perverted eyes and someone even make a move. I hate that kind of people But who cares. I will knock them out.
I come out.

Luna: OH MY GAWWWDDD YOU LOOK SO HAWWWTTT

Y/N: I'm so hot~

Luna: whose credit is this?? Oh you will never claim I made you hot. Never Mind. Come here I'll do your make up and hair.

Y/N: listen I am just going because you told me to. I am not going for fun or impress anybody. I am innocent.

Luna: Yeah yeah I know that but you never dress up. Don't you wanna see how you look after dressing up?

Y/N: Ughhh fine I know you will not listen to me so do whatever you want.

Luna: I will make you so sexy tonight that people will be astonished.

when I saw myself in the mirror I was really satisfied.

Luna: Girlll you look so hottt

Y/N: Yeah yeah I know. 😉

Luna: Eww cringy. Sooo bad Y/N. Okay I will get ready now.

She came out

Oh my gawwwddd she was looking so gorgeous and sexy in that dress!!!

Y/N: I guess you really wanna have some attention now. Well not to blame the guys you really look so hot.

Luna: So am I looking hot enough to be someone's kitten?

Y/N: Eww don't use those sexual terms on me.. I feel disgusted.

Luna: Okay let's see who loses her virginity tonight.

Y/N: do you have that?? I highly doubt.

Luna: *covering herself with her hands* I am pure.

Y/N: Yeah yeah LMAO

Luna: Yeah what do you think of me?

Y/N: let's go before I die laughing😂😂

She gave me a death glare😂

We got in her car and she continued blabbing about the party and the people there. I had no interest.

Luna: You know it's Leeknow's birthday party and Hyunjin will also be there.

Y/N: Now Who's that? I know Leeknow is your friend but who's this Hyunjin guy??

Luna: You don't know Hyunjin? OMG Y/N which world do you live in? He is the one of the most popular boys in our University and the smartest also.

Y/N: So atleast he has brains rather than looks. Well who cares man! I am not interested in any guy specially playboy.

Luna: Let's see what happens tonight. Maybe you will be suprised of what you are capable of. You are 18 c'mon.. It's the right time to get banged.

Y/N: STTOOOBBBB ITTT!!! eww

Luna: We'll see when you will do it.

(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)

Waiting for Hyunjin's entry???
It's gonna happen soon😉
Like share and vote😬

Kidding lol...enjoy the story ;)