Chapter 9 : That Night (18+)

Abdjdjsbsjdjsks wtf
Mind was not working. The only sound that I could hear was his hot breathe which was reaching to my ears.

Hyunjin: tell me how it feels. If you're uncomfortable I'll stop.

What do you mean how it feels?? I feel like crazy. My heartbeat are a mess. I can't control my feelings anymore. I feel out of the world you fool!!

He looked into my eyes for some moments . I saw love and lust in his eyes. I could feel his heartbeats were a mess too. I looked at him in agreement and almost immediately I felt his plumps lips on mine . It was gentle at first but sooner got hotter and passionate. He carried me bridal style into a room.

Y/N: we can't enter in anyone's room like this.

Hyunjin: these are empty for these purposes. Are you seriously this innocent? Or is it a show?

He smirked. I was blushing so hard omg. Yeah I'm innocent ... But this innocent girl turned into a completely different persona when you came into her life. You made a mess and I am suffering.

When we reached the room he put me on the bed gently. Then locked the door. Then almost jumping, he came to me and soon was on top of me. I was laughing at the site lol. It was if a kid got his favorite toy. Seeing me laughed he laughed too. Where is this going lol.

The mood was more lighter then. I was nervous back then but now I'm not. It felt comfortable.

He looked at me while smiling.
I flipped him over and now I was on top of him. He looked so shocked.

Hyunjin: I'm really doubting if it is really your first time. You're so bold.

Y/N: It was my first kiss too. You stole my first kiss. And now this. But I'm interesting you know. I'm best at what I do *smirk*

Hyunjin: okay so lets try not to be an amateur then.

Y/N: wha-

I was cut off. Now he was on top of me and his lips fiercely kissing mine. It was long and I felt heat filling my body. He even tried to push his Tongue in but I was hesitant. But he suddenly pulled me against him by my waist that my mouth slightly parted. And he took this chance to push his tongue in. Our tongue was intermingling. I was out of world once again.

He let's go of my lips finally and removed his shirt.omg his abs!!! His toned body!! I didn't expect it!! Unconsciously my fingers crawled to his chest. He smirked.

Hyunjin: can't wait to touch me huh?

Annnnddd I was again a tomato. He enjoyed it though . He started to kissing my whole face and then started opening the zip of my dress.

I was feeling so embarrassed. But I can't stop now. And moreover I agreed already. And it doesn't feel like wrong. It's good. I am feeling good.

After opening and throwing he was admiring my body. Now this is more embarrassing. I covered myself with my hands.

hyunjin: its just the start babygirl. Why are you so shy?? *smirk*

Y/N: ewww I hate that name -_- don't call me that .

Hyunjin: I'm teasing you okay. Hahaha look at your annoyed face. Cute.

Then all I felt was his head buried on my neck and giving wet kisses all over. He was sucking it and it was giving me a feeling that I can't describe. It was soooo good that I didn't realize he was trying to unhook my bra. And guess what? He couldn't 😂 lmao. I helped him on that and he was laughing hilariously.
Then he removes my panties too and I was all naked. Of course I was feeling shy. Why will I be the only naked one here?
I flipped him over and started to unbuckle his belt and slowly removes his pants. He was in his boxer now.