Chapter 6 : Hurt

Luna and I was drinking and talking about stuffs when some girls came.
Ohhh shitt they are those girls who were there in the bathroom!!! Hell yah so bad day for me 😶

Girls 1: Heyy slut wanna talk to you.

I was so furious!!! How dare she called me slut!!

Y/N: please don't talk rudely. Tell me what ypu want.

Girl 2 : How dare a girl like you steal our Hyunjin oppa. You bloody loser.

They were geeting on my nerves and the hell I was going to tolerate them! Fuck of you bitches! I was nice to you. You lost the chances.

Y/N: YOUR Hyunjin oppa likes me that's not my fault bitches!! I didn't even know him before tonight. What's my fault?

They were creating a scene there and somehow people started gathering around us. And suddenly Hyunjin came into the scene and everybody went silent.
Ohh fuckkk what is he doing here? Don't tell me he is going to save me from this. Noooooo
It was nothing like that. But definitely he saved from those bitches.

Hyunjin: Y/N will you dance with me??

My jaws dropped... So did the others.
What the hell is going?? Now what to do?? Big trouble 😶

Luna: *whispering to my ears* Listen to your heart for once. You'll not regret it.

That's when suddenly my braveness camw from heavens and I kept my hand on his.

Y/N: Sure

I could feel all the stares in the room were on us. But somehow I managed to ignored them. Idk why but putting my hand on his makes my heart pound and I want to forget everything else.
Wait why am I talking like I'm in love? Gawwwdd Y/N you just met him today??!!!!

We went up to the dance floor. The dancing lights, the sparkling background....and the spotlight on us.
We started dancing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel
Love your imperfections every angle
Tomorrow comes and goes before you know
So I just had to let you know
The way that Gucci look on you, amazing
But nothing can compare to when you're naked
Now a Backwood and some Henny got you faded
You're saying you're the one for me, I need to face it
Started when we were younger
Swear to God that I loved her
Sorry that your mum found out
Guess that we just really had the thunder
Ain't nobody else said I'd be under
Beautiful, beautiful life right now
Beautiful, beautiful night right now
No, no, no

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The song, the melody, and us..... Time was flying by. We were so into each other. He held my waist tightly and it were sending shivers down my spine. This is the first time I'm feeling like this. His eyes, those were like an ocean and he not even once stopped staring at me. I was feeling....uhh...trapped into his stare..... It was beautiful. My heart was beating like crazy and I could feel his heart beats too.
Is it right to say that I kinda fell for him? But again I just met him today. But Luna said listen to my heart. Agghhh I don't know anymore.

Hyunjin: uhh Y/N?? The song ended

I'm stupid right??I was lost in my own thoughts and him that I didn't notice the song ended and I made myself look like a fool by staring at him even after that.

Y/N: Ahh sorry I didn't notice.

Hyunjin: Already fell for me? Well of course you can't resist my charm *smirk*

I hate people smirk, specially boys. It's like they have over-confidence. Well I remembered how my first expression of him was not good.

Y/N: Over confidence is not good Hyunjin-sshi. I know you have many girls around you. But I'm not like those girls. you might thought I'm another slut who falls guys anywhere and everywhere and have one stands.

I gave him disgusted look. And he somehow look.... Uh...sad? Hurt? It looked like that.
Omg did he get hurt? I was not intending on hurting him. I messed up. Shiittt!!

Hyunjin: sorry. I was just kidding. Sorry if your hurt feelings. I am leaving okay. Chill.

He flashed me a sad smile. My heart ached. He DID look hurt that time. I really didn't intend to hurt him.... His smile...that was so bright when he was dancing with me...this is so different. Well who wouldn't get hurt if their loved one talk to them with that?

Why am I so careless?? I need to talk with him... Apologise to him? But he is leaving... I need to stop him. I shouldn't hurt someone who likes me.... Or love me.

(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)

This was emotional episode right? If you like please vote and comment and also share to your friends or family who loved this style.

Dont forget to vote okok, and also share this ff to everyone all around the world😂😂(Straykids all around the world) 😘❤. I need to gain more readers to all my fanfic. So don't get bored of my ff.