Chapter 7 : Finally!!

Hyunjin was hurt. I have to fix this. I cant let him go like this. It's weird that I am caring for a boy whom I met just today but it just happened .

I searched for him everywhere . At last I went to Leeknow and he told me that Hyunjin went upstairs . Yes he also told me that Hyunjin was sad. FML. You have made a mess. Now fix it.

I went upstairs and found him on the balcony. His arms were bent over the railing and head bent downwards towards his chest. He clearly looked messed up I gained up the courage to talk to him. I have to do this.

Y/N: Hyunjin?

He quickly fixed himself and wipe out the tear that left mark on his cheek

Hyunjin: uhh.... Y/N what are you doing here??

Y/N: I just...  I just come here to apologise

Hyunjin: for what?

Y/N: for earlier. I should have said that without knowing. I feel really bad now. Can you forgive me?

Hyunjin: *sigh* everybody know me as a fuckboy so yeah it's not wrong for you to say those to me. It's okay Y/N.

Y/N: I think I have hurt you much. And I don't feel at peace before you are genuinely okay.

My heart is aching after seeing his state. I think I like him. I like him enough to care about his well-being. But he said he liked me too. How much he likes me? Hahaha what am I thinking ? Luna said to spend one night and see. Aghhh what am I thinking ?? It's not gonna happen.
I stayed silent. The silence were slowly engulfing us. The night sky. We were both looking at that but somehow I felt like he also wants to look at me the way I want too.

Hyunjin: I'm okay Y/N.

I stayed silent . I don't believe.

Hyunjin: Can I tell you something? *deep sigh*
I am not a playboy nor a fuckboy. Girls find me attractive and they roam around me so I was labeled as a playboy. And since I go to parties because of Leeknow they all think I am a fuckboy too. I have never had a girlfriend nor liked someone. You were the first. I used to stare at you in the library . But you never noticed me. And this is the first time I have talked to you and since I am scared we will not talk again, I confessed to you on the very first chance I got. I don't know where I got this courage but I just did. And look where we're now.

I stayed silent the whole time. It was so touching and sad at the same time. I didn't have anything to say . But I need to confess too. I see if it's works. He seems to like me a lot. So let's have a try.

Y/N: on the balcony .

Hyunjin: uh?

Y/N: you said look where we're now . We're on the balcony.

And with that we both laughed 😂

Hyunjin: Ahhh the mood is light now. Okay so we're even now huh? Lets go.

Y/N: where?

Hyunjin: Back to the party. You wanna stay here all night?

Y/N: I like it.

Hyunjin: Ahh you like the balcony more than the party.okay

Y/N: No stupid. I like being here with you.

Hyunjin: why?

Y/N: Isn't it simple? I like you too

He stood there dumbfounded, no words leaving his mouth. I did this huhh?? YASSS I DID THISS!!!

since he was fully silent processing what just happened I needed bring him back to earth. So I kissed him💋.

Whoaaa so my first kiss happened like this?? Do I regret it?? NO

Our lips met aanddd....it was a feeling ... I can't describe. His soft plump lips on mine. Both of them becoming hot. Butterflies in both our stomache, slowly building up and capturing my senses fully. I was in heaven, if not a garden with a lots of butterflies.

He broke the kiss after a longgg time and our forheads touched.

Hyunjin: it doesn't feel real. Having you infront of me like this. Kissing you.

He blushed. He was soo cute while blushing and that made me blushed too. Our hearts were beating together. And we were catching our breath.

[HYUNJIN P.O.V]

We were looking into each other's eyes. It was feeling unreal. I never thought I'll be able to talk to her, confess my love and be with her like this.
She is soo beautiful. Ahhh my heart.....it's beating so fast and loud....she might hear it. Aishhh I'm so embarrassed. If  only I could make her mine forever. I don't wanna lose her.
I really have sincere feeling for her and I hope she also have the same feeling at some point of time.

[END OF HYUNJIN P.O.V]

He was in lost in his thoughts. But my body was craving for his kiss. I kissed him again and now with passion. He was again surprised. I think I'm the bold one here and he is innocent LMAO.
We were kissing passionately and it was being hotter and hotter the seconds passed. I completely lost it and gave in the feeling . It felt right, it feel real as if it was something that was bound to happen . But being breathless, when we parted to catch out breath, it striked my mind.

What has gotten into me?? It's getting towards making out!!! Should I stop here?? Or should I continue??

(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)

What do you think will Y/N do??
Stay tuned
And the most important thing!!
And if you like the ff vote, share, follow and add it to your reading list ;)