Chapter 14

"Did you find anything?" Stiles questions standing up from the couch.

"Yeah someone sent her a message." Scott replies, "Can you trace its location?"

"Can I trace its location?" Stiles laughs sarcastically. 

"This isn't a joke." Lydia scolds her boyfriend.

"Yes, I can Scott." Stiles states opening his computer.

It didn't take long for Stiles to find the location of where the text was sent.

"3 Bicorn Avenue, Beacon Hills." Stiles reads from the screen. "Who lives there."

"I'm not sure but I'd love to find out." Scott exclaims grabbing his coat.

Lydia, Derek, Peter and Stiles follow Scott to the front door. Scott opens it only to see Erica and Isaac standing there.

"Her Scott is Derek here?" She questions.

Derek moves to the front of the group so he could be seen.

"Oh hi." She smiles, "What's the rush?"

"Cats been taken and we need to find her." Derek replies.

"Oh my god." Isaac states.

Scott walks past them and gets on his motorbike before taking his phone out. He opens the google maps app and quickly fills in the address Stiles discovered. Stiles walks over to his Jeep before getting the in the front seat. Everyone follows including Erica and Boyd.

"I know where it is, just follow me." Scott orders before placing his bike helmet on and riding away from the home.