his favorite way to kiss you

Ponyboy: Happy/Excited kisses
Scenario: When you finally agree to read the book he's been pestering you to pick up for months, and he whoops, picking you up by the waist and spinning you around, kissing you elatedly. He loves these kisses because it's usually the cherry on top of something good that's happened.

Sodapop: 'Good morning' kisses.
Scenario: Sodapop sleeps through his alarm, but you wake up. You turn the alarm off and climb on top of him, kissing his lips softly. His eyes flutter open and he smiles, kissing you back. He loves these kisses because there's no better way to begin his day than a greeting from the lips of his girl.

Darry: Goodbye kisses
Scenario: Darry starts out the door to leave for work, but you grab him by the collar of his shirt and pull him back in, your lips colliding. He envelopes you in his arms, kissing you passionately before rushing out the door with a chipper 'goodbye, hun!' He loves these kisses because they're like his good luck charm.

Steve: Make-up kisses
Scenario: You and Steve get in a petty argument over his smoking habits, and you give him the silent treatment. He tries to get you to talk to him, but you won't say a word. Eventually he gives up and settles on kissing you, and you make up in a heartbeat. He loves these kisses because he knows you'll always forgive him, as long as your love is strong.

Johnny: Lazy kisses
Scenario: You and Johnny taking a day for yourselves, staying at home together watching movies on the couch, baking cookies, laughing at silly things, and kissing softly and messily, giggling at each others clumsiness. He loves it because you're the thing in his life that he doesn't feel desperate to please. You'll love him for himself.

Dally: Steamy, passionate kisses
Scenario: Dallas gets home, and the second he sees you, awaiting him at the door, he grabs you by the waist, kissing you hard and intense. You're slightly shocked, but you melt into him in seconds, succumbing to his passionate force. He loves these kisses because of what usually comes after 😉

Two-Bit: Surprise kisses
Scenario: Because Two-Bit is a complete jokester, he loves to use any opportunity he can to come up behind you and scare you. You'll jump and whip around to slap him, but he grabs your cheeks and kisses you triumphantly. He loves these kisses because he gets the satisfaction of startling you, and getting a kiss.