13

The Heat
Part 2

He kissed her swollen lips softly, drawing lines down her body with his fingertips. He touched her everywhere, alternating between soft skimming caresses and pressure that massaged her muscles. From the top of her head, which he massaged with adept, masculine fingers, making her moan in pleasure, to her toes, when he sucked one by one, sending carnal delight zinging up her legs to that place in between, Mateo claimed her body with his fingers, lips and tongue. She was vibrating with the need to climax again.

One strong thigh pressed hers apart, she spread her thighs apart to ease his access. He leaned up, his hand reaching down to her moist intimate flesh, one finger slipping inside her slick channel.

"You are so wet, Meu Amore." Satisfaction in his voice.

She hummed in pleasure at his intimate touch. He spread the wetness up over her swollen clitoris, until all of her sensitised flesh between her thighs was slippery with proof of her pleasure.

He shifted his body, adjusting their positions, so the bulbous tip of his erection sat against her clitoris, then he pressed down with his pelvis and thrust upwards, causing his entire length to drag against her slick folds and pleasure centre. Stimulating the spot in the position he was.

He continued thrusting, until she met him, movement for movement, pressing upward, the ball of pleasure building and centering inside her, just hovering there, he continued the maddening tempo.

"Please, Mateo! I need..." She moaned.

He thrust three more times, each glide of his hardened flesh against hers slower and more powerful than the last. Then he reared back, his hand going down, two fingers sliding inside her without warning, pressing deep. He massaged her, his other hand slid up her thigh and cupped her mound protectively.

"Mine."

She nodded, unable to form words. He pressed a thumb against her clitoris, drawing tight circles over her aching nub. Suddenly the pleasure inside her was so acute, her climax hovered close, her body rigid, every muscle contracting in anticipation of pleasure.

"Now, my Serena. Come for me again." He ordered as his fingers thrust deep inside her. Ecstasy detonated and fireworks went off inside her, every never-ending in her body exploded. She screamed so loud and long, her throat was raw with it.

Mateo knelt there, between her legs, one hand still stimulating Serena's slick folds, watching her intently as she climaxed, drawing out the intense pleasure of feeling her contract around his fingers. Taking his other hand, he grabbed his shaft. Once, twice he pumped, his balls drew tight, he swelled and then in white-hot ecstasy, he growled out his release, ejaculating onto her body, strong shudders of arousal coursed through him, his body jerking with each spurt.

When he was done, he used the same hand he'd touched himself with, to rub his seed into her skin like lotion, the look in his dark gaze made the act as one of primal claim staking, for today Serena belonged wholly to him.

"Mine." He repeated again.

"Yours..." She slurred, nodding drunkenly, her eyes shuttering closed.

He smiled, laying down next to her, shifting her, her back to his chest, spooning, his arm pressing her further in towards his body, his hand cupping her breast possessively, his leg over hers, keeping her locked down.

He nuzzled her neck, planting kisses up and down, finding a sweet spot, when she shuddered, he sucked and nipped. Giving her a love bite. She moaned, arching towards him, her breast pressing into his hand, her buttocks moving against his quickly hardening shaft, he moved his hand down to her slick center, his thumb pressing her clitoris softly, his fingers parting her folds, inserting his finger in her opening, feeling her hot sticky wetness, moving in and out at a slow pace, adding another finger, while stimulating her clitoris and sucking on her neck. He adjusted his position, moving his hardened shaft between her thighs, feeling her wet heat against his penis, he moaned against her neck, moving his pelvis backwards and forwards, while his fingers moved in and out of her, stimulating them both.

Serena moved her hand up, tugging at Mateo's hair, bringing his face up, she captured his mouth, her tongue thrusting in, tasting his essence, she moaned into his mouth, holding him firmly to her, while his hand and penis continued their sensual assault. She moved her body in-sync with his, thrust for thrust, her center tightening on his fingers.

Faster and faster, Mateo moved, wanting Serena to come with him, pressing down hard onto her clitoris and adding a third finger, stretching her, he pumped at a fast pace, while devouring her in a hungry kiss, sucking on her tongue, his pelvis slammed into the back of her, her thighs clenched down hard on his shaft, not able to take it anymore, he wrenched his mouth from her, "Come for me..." He growled, slamming his fingers into her, she exploded around him, feeling the hot gush of wetness soaking his fingers and hearing her scream, he lost it, shouting out with a hoarse cry and with one more forceful forward thrust, he exploded, spurt after spurt wrenched from his shaft.

Their combined orgasm drained the last dregs of energy from their bodies, tired and sated, they fell asleep. Mateo's shaft still wedged between Serena's thighs, his sticky cum and hers mixing on her thigh and bed. His fingers still inside her, claiming her possessively in sleep.

Neither having the energy to move.