FOURTEEN

YALL THE PICTURE ABOVE HAS ME SHOOK 🤤🤤 Also, longer chapter because I went a bit cray-cray hehe ~JJ

~1915 words

————

I wake up in Jimin's bed with his arm draped over my chest and his face snuggled into my neck. His breath dances on my skin, sending chills down my spine.

"Jiminie," I whisper into his ear, kissing his cheek. "Wake up."

He shuffles and snuggles even closer to my neck, tightening his grip on my body. He half groans-half moans into my ear, making me bite my lip as he starts kissing down my neck slowly.

"You taste so good, Jagi," he growls against my skin.

I pull him up to face me and I give him a kiss on the lips. The beauty of his face always flusters me. I run my index finger down his nose and to his lips, cherishing his beauty in my fingers.

"I need to get up. It's time for my training day with Jeongguk."

He groans. "Can't you just stay in bed with me? We could," he pauses and starts dragging his hand down my stomach, "have a little fun." He rubs his hand against my heat hard, making my body jerk against it.

I throw my head back and let him move his hand magically against my core. He slips a finger inside me and pushes all the way in until he's knuckle deep. He pumps it slowly, painfully so making me whimper and start moving my body down against it. He chuckles and starts to scissor the finger harshly against my walls. I moan loudly at the feeling.

I look down at him. "Two minutes."

He nods and immediately dips his head down under the covers and spreads my legs. He stays still for a moment, making me shift a bit as I try to find contact. Suddenly I feel cold air hit my wet bottom lips. I gasp at the feeling as he chuckles and almost immediately licks a stripe up my folds, continuing to pump his finger inside me. He puts his lips on my clit and sucks, swirling his tongue around it for a moment. I groan and put my hand on his head on top of the covers, securing his face on my core.

"Fuck!" I yell as his tongue starts to concentrate on my clit. He flicks his tongue over my clit masterfully until I'm shaking underneath him. "Jimin, I'm so close, keep goingggg—AH FUCK!" I start moving my hips against his lips, but he pushes my legs down into the bed to keep me still. "Unghhhhh, I can't—I'm gonna come," I moan out, feeling his tongue start to slow down. I bite down on my bottom lip as my orgasm rips through me. "Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuuck," I growl and throw my head back into the pillow. He continues to massage my clit with his tongue until I come down from my high. He stops going down on me and leaves a couple soft kisses to my wet bottom lips before he comes up above the covers.

"You're so good at that," I breathe.

He hums and leaves a kiss to my lips. I smile when I find that I can still taste myself on his tongue.