TWENTY ONE

Jimin with orange hair is ultimate Jimin, I swear. He is absolutely gorgeous ahhhh

Also small chapter...sorry

~JJ

~1071 words

____

He stares at me for a second before going crazy. "I will kill that son of a bitch!" He starts pulling the blankets off his body and sliding his legs over to the side of the bed.

"No, Jeongguk. You're gonna hurt yourself," I reach out to him, trying to pull him back, but I can barely move my body as it is.

His feet touch the floor and he pushes off the bed, grunting as he puts pressure on his leg. His eyes are full of hatred and anger. I know if I don't stop him, he will go and get himself hurt worse than he already is.

"Don't make me call Jin," I warn.

He doesn't even answer as he takes a deep breath and starts walking slowly towards the door.

I roll my eyes. "Jin!" I call.

Jin almost immediately rushes in, eyes widening at the man standing in front of him.

Jeongguk groans. "I could have made it!"

"Jeongguk, what the hell are you doing?" Jin questions as he wraps Jeongguk's arm over his shoulder.

"I need to get to Jimin," he grits his teeth.

"Why is it so important to get to Jimin right now? You need to rest. I could go get him," Jin softly replies.

"Just come lie back down," I sigh. "You can deal with him later, if you absolutely must."

Jeongguk stands there with Jin's help staring at the door for a few moments. "I need to go beat his ass right now because Jimin raped her," he growls angrily under his breath, but Jin hears and he jerks his eyes to look at mine.

"Seriously? I did not want that spread around," I mumble, looking down at my lap.

Jin slowly turns back around to look at the whimpering Jeongguk in his arms. After a few seconds of silent meaningful stares being communicated between the two, Jin starts helping Jeongguk walk to the door.

"Don't tell me you're actually letting him beat Jimin up. This isn't going to end well," I try to reason with them.

Jin looks at me again. "If he really did do what Jeongguk is saying he did then he needs someone to teach him a lesson."

I panic as they continue toward the door and try my best to sit up, groaning in pain along the way. "Please, just stay here! We can deal with him later together," I call out to them.

"I'll be back as soon as this is done," Jeongguk growls and closes the door behind him.

I groan and cross my arms in front of my chest in defeat. This is not going to end well.

Jeongguk's POV

Anger is seething through me. I've known Jimin for years. He took me in and helped me adjust to this life. I've always had respect for him, but that's completely gone now. I know this could possibly just be my emotions taking over and I could probably deal with this a bit better, but who cares at a time like this? 

Even the thought of him touching her like that makes me crazy. He has something coming if he thinks he can get away with it.

Jin lets me lean into his body as we walk down the hallway to Jimin's room.

"I'm sure it's not as bad as we think it is," Jin suggests quietly beside me.

"Are you saying she lied?" I send a glare in his direction.

"While that is a possibility, no," Jin reassures. "Maybe she just...over exaggerated a bit."

I scoff at him. How could you possibly over exaggerate something like this? And what reason would she have to do that?

As we come up to Jimin's door, Jin stabilizes me in his arm and knocks on the door.

We wait for a couple seconds before my patience runs out and I roll my eyes, throwing the door open and revealing a surprised Jimin. I step forward with Jin's help, causing Jimin to take a step back.

"How can I help you boys?" He smiles a cocky smile in my direction making me roll my eyes.

"I don't want anything from you," I grit my teeth at him.

Jimin raises and eyebrow and looks at Jin, who purses his lips. "We found out something a little upsetting this morning," he informs him a little too politely for my liking.

"Well, that's not good. What did you find out?" He asks in a concerned manner.

"W-well, uh," Jin chuckles nervously. "You see—"

"You raped her, didn't you," I growl at him.

He scoffs at me. "I'm gonna need you to be a little more specific."

This comment sends my anger soaring. I grit my teeth. "Y/N, you piece of shit."

He laughs. "I wouldn't do something like that. I love her."

Jin tenses beside me.

"Don't pretend to—"

He immediately cuts me off and gets in my face. "Are you accusing me of raping someone, Jeongguk? Because I thought that your acting out days were over."

Even hearing his voice makes me submit a tiny bit. Now that I'm thinking about it, why would he do something like that? They were the perfect couple. They were what I was jealous of. And I know Jimin. He wouldn't. 

I groan. "You know I don't want to believe it, but she said—"

"Oh," he smirks and raises an eyebrow. "'She said.' Well isn't that convenient."

I squint at him in confusion.

"I see what this is. You love her, don't you?"

My eyes widen. Am I seriously that easy to read? I open my mouth, but no words come out.

"Jeongguk, I am gonna say this once, okay?" He takes another step towards me until our noses are basically touching. "She is mine. She will always be mine. She doesn't love you. She will always love me more," he spits at me. My heart sinks at his words, knowing he's right. "If you so much as look at her the wrong way, I will not hesitate to throw you back into the streets where I found you." He sneers at me and backs up. "Jin, take him out of my room."

Jin looks at my face, but I just keep my eyes on the floor, refusing to look at him. He slowly nods and helps me out of the room.

 He slowly nods and helps me out of the room

____

~Edited