1

"So that is all what had happened?" The man in front of me said.

"Yes." I said.

Finally.

"You heard that yourself L. You shouldn't have suspect a kid!"

"I see, thank you Yagami-san. You may leave." A static voice said.

The man patted my head before leaving the room and left me alone with a man dressed all black who's holding a laptop with an L English font on the screen.

And also, he's having my teddy bear in hostage. He said that I could have it after I leave the room.

I was going to leave the room but the sound of L's static voice stopped me.

"Stay there please."

What now screen face?

I sit back on the chair and waited, slightly annoyed.

My bear..

The man in black closed the laptop.

A few minutes later a guy with dark messy hair, wearing a T-shirt and blue jeans walks inside.

"And who might you be?" I asked him while resting my head with a palm of my hand.

"You could call me Ryuzaki, a detective and here to ask you some questions." He said and sit..

Well..

Weirdly!!

What in the world- is he trying to shit while he sit??

"Please ignore the way I sit." He said as he opened a bag of cookies.

Uhh.. sure.. okay.. I don't need to question an unuseful information anyway.

"Uhh.. I thought the man before already asked me too much questions?" I asked.

"Too much questions but not much answers. There are still some answers missing." He said while stacking the cookies which I don't want to know why.

"I've told what I known." I stated.

"Still there's something missing." He said and open another bag of cookies.

How many are those really??

"Okay then, go ahead. My answers will still be the same." I said watching him making another cookie stacks.

"Alright. First, who are you?"

(Y/n), a free spirit and demi-goddess of the end.

"(Y/n), A normal child you could found anywhere."

"Where are you from exactly?" He asked and started eating his cookies.

Humans negativity.

"My mother's wo-"

"I mean, where were you from before they adopted you?" He corrected quickly cutting my words and stopped eating.

"The streets." I said, trying to hold back my laughter.

"And your real family?"

"Don't know, don't care." I replied, giving a bored face.

"Then how you live your life?"

"Street people raised me and then left me because I'm no use to them anymore. Is this even related to the case?"

"No, just personal needs." He continue eating his cookies.

"Okay?"

"One last question."

"Yea?"

"Have any hobbies?"