7

"(Y/n) that's my fish you're eating!" The boy who sits in front of me yelled.

"I don't remember the fish has your name on it."  I casually said and continue to eat.

"Wha- Mom! (Y/n) is so mean!" He pouted to the woman next to him who only give a soft giggle at out behavior.

"Says the one who brought me here."  I said.

The boy looked at me and grunted, "Fine." He then puts another food on my plate which makes me to raise an eyebrow. "But promise me you'll stay here with us." He smiled.

I sighed, but deep down I was happy for an unknown reason. "Whatever.."

"..Yuuta."

"Yuuta?" A voice repeated.

"Hm?" I opened my eyes to see Near's face right in front of me.

"GAH!!" I yelled and accidentally, yes accidentally, kicked Near off the bed. He then fell with a loud thud.

"Oops, sorry." I looked at him who looked like a dead lizard. "You okay?" I asked.

He glared at me, giving that 'are you serious or just plain stupid' look and say, "Do I look alright to you?" 

Wow.

He.

Actually.

Know.

Sarcasm.

"Nope. I think you got a sarcasm sickness. Try to roll on the floor with flour or something." I sneered.

He ignored what I said and stood.

He's back to normal. 

I then remembered about my little revenge for my 5-minutes-before-test incident.

"Well then, we're even." I said to myself.

I almost forgot that I'm planning to be mean to him too. Sorry plan. I'll work it out soon..

I then got off the bed and walked to a desk where I put my choker and ribbon bell.

"Huh?" I said as I looked around the desk.

"Snowfluff, you saw my ribbon?" I said, still looking around the desk.

"I did not saw it." He replied.

"Hm..  Oh, well. I could go without it."

I won't need it. But I should find it later..

I sighed and walked to my closet.

"Clothes? Dress? Shirt? Skirt?" I said as I choose something to wear then walks to the bathroom.

"End." Near called.

"What?" I looked at him but then looked at the bathroom door. "Oh, you're using it?" I asked and pointed at the bathroom.

He looked at me then looks away. "No." He said, twirling a lock of his hair and walks to a toy box. "You may use it."

--------------

We walked to the dining hall with silence between us. It's not weird that something like this happened, especially with Near. But when I found him glancing at me he quickly looks to another direction.

What's with him? 

I glanced at him which he glanced back but then looks away.