8

I opened the library door as it makes a creaky sound. I signed the three to not make a move as I peeked in.

It was silent like how it is, but of course I know better.

When I'm sure nothing would suddenly attack us, I walked in and signed them to follow me. And of course, after all of us walked in, the door shuts by itself.

"Wha-" Jet sprung back at the door as he tries to open it.

"Told you no turning back." I said.

"I thought you didn't mean it literally!"

"Well, bummer. And keep it down will you." I said and scanned around the room.

Everything looks normal like nothing is wrong, that's what you thought when you see it. Once I took another step forward the lights flickers.

"It's like in a horror VR game." Matt stated with amazement.

"You could take virtual and game out." I said.

"Shouldn't we be doing something?" Mello grunted.

"Oh, yea. Stay close to me guys or you'll die." I said.

"Now that's literally." Jet said and we all laughed.

I walked between two bookshelves while the boys followed me from behind.

Everything was silent until a voice spoke.

"Why do we need to be here.." Mello said.

"Because Near might be here and he might need our help?" Matt answered with a questioning tone.

"Do you guys realize that we could split up to find him around the building before coming in here?"

We then stopped our tracks with an 'oh' and all of us, excluding Mello, have the same thoughts.

WHY DIDN'T WE THOUGHT OF THAT??!

"And this place should have been an orphanage for smart-asses.." I grunted.

"Well yea smart asses or whatever.. Let's get out of here now." Mello growled.

"But isn't the door like locked up by this 'whatever creature' that End said earlier?" Jet said.

Correction, dangerous creature.

But whatever...

"Want to break the window?" I said.

"Wha-End!" Matt looked at me in disbelief.

"I'll do it." Mello exclaimed.

"Guys stop! You're talking nonsense!" Matt said.

"Well you're the weird one Matt. Shouldn't you be taking our side??" Mello grunted.

"I'm not taking sides Mells. It's just, what if Near really is here and that whatever creature already captured him?"

"Then he's 100% dead." I said with a poker face.

Matt face palmed at my answer and sighed. "Didn't we all came here to save him??"

"I suddenly have a change of mind plus I hate him." Mello said.

"Same." I agreed.

And I'm actually here for the whatever creature..

"I don't actually know him much.." Jet joins the chain.

"Matt?" I questioned.

"I.. Well.. Rarely hang around him.."