Nightmare

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ "You" are kidnapped so if you think reading this might bother you, then you can skip :). Also in case you don't know "Y/N" means "your name" and "Y/N/N" means "your nickname" lol. Enjoy. I know this is short but it's my first one. (EDIT: I ended up fixing this because it's absolutely horrid so what you're seeing isn't the one I originally explained 😌 also it issssss may 28 2021 so yep)

"No." Please no he couldn't take me. Not again. Not again. You were running as fast as you possibly could. It was no use. Your lungs were burning already.

He would always be faster.

No matter how hard you ran.

How far you ran.

How long it had been since he had taken you.

You looked behind you again to make sure he wasn't still following you desperately trying not trip over any branches strewn across the forest floor in the dark.

Still looking behind you as you ran faster, not being able to spot the man in the darkness. You flung backwards upon the impact of hitting something.

Someone.

You were a goner. You were done for and you knew it.

Turning back around you started backing away. In front of you was the man who had taken you. This couldn't be real. He was behind you. How did he...?

Where did he come from?

None of this was making sense, but you didn't have the time to think it through as he grabbed you and pulled you with him, holding onto your wrists rather tightly.

"Let go of me you sick twisted son of a-"

The words spoken weren't your own. Now you wouldn't say them, so why on earth were they coming out of your mouth?

"Ah, ah, ah. We don't wanna hear those words coming out of your pretty mouth do we?"He chuckled running his hands over your lips as you shuddered in disgust at the man touching you as if you were his own.

You spit in his face and he slapped you. Your cheek stung from the impact and your hands itched to reach up and make the pain stop.

Anything anything anything to make it stop.

You begged him to stop, but he wouldn't. He dragged you all the way back to the cave that he had kept you in for so long. You were so close, and you had let him take you again. You were screaming and crying and begging for someone, anyone to help you.

"Y/N"you heard someone screaming off in the distance.

You couldn't match a face to the voice quite yet. It was much too quiet, but it was there. A singular light in the pitch black.

Your name was called again as you felt arms begin to shake you and you began screaming more.

All of a sudden you jolt awake screaming in bed. And there are warm hands on your shoulders. Not the cold ones, but nonetheless you tried to shove them off, "no, get off of me. No, no no."You shouted.

"Y/N it's Spencer." His soft voice tells you.

Spencer? No that's not possible. That isn't. How did he..? You continued screaming and trying to push his hands away.

"Y/N/N, it's Spencer." The voice became gentler and you finally looked up and into his eyes. Spencer.

"Spence?"You flung your arms around him hugging him tightly as you sobbed.

"Hey, it's okay."He rubbed his hands up and down your back as you shook in his arms. "You're okay now I promise."

You felt so bad for trying to push him off, he was just trying to help and you were hurting him, "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" You were frantic.

"No no no. It's okay. Everything is fine"carefully Spencer began pulling you into his lap, just in case you weren't comfortable with it, but you practically climbed into his lap, as he pulled you closer and began to rock you back and forth as he explained "Anything that you did to hurt me was not your fault, it was mine. I didn't know what to do. You were screaming and crying and you weren't waking up when I called your name-"

You cut him off, "I'm sorry. I thought you were him." You looked down ashamed.

Spencer gently tipped your chin up with his thump and pointer finger, "Angel, he's gone now." You and Spencer were friends, but it wasn't uncommon for names like angel, or baby to slip out of his mouth from time to time. His hands find your face and wipe away your tears gently. "He can't get you anymore, okay?"

"Mhm"you still cried as you laid your head on his shoulder, and he held you closer than you thought possible.

"It was so real though."You spoke out loud after a few moments of silence.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Hai voice was like honey.

"C-can we just sleep?"You asked, hoping he wouldn't push you more.

"Sure, whatever you want." He kissed your forehead. Of course he wouldn't push you. It was Spencer.

Spencer laid you down and began to stand up to walk over to his twin bed on the other side of night table that divided the two beds.

"Wait Spence." You spoke desperately, he turned around immediately and his hand found yours at the same moment. "Please lay with me?"

"Of course, baby." He spoke immediately after noticing your apprehension. He laid down and you cuddled in next to him, your forehead resting on his chest. Hesitantly he wrapped his arms around you, "is this okay?" He asked gently.

"Mhmm." You nodded and flipped yourself around so that his chest was now flush against your back.

He kissed your hair, and gave your waist a squeeze "get some sleep Y/N. I'm right here, you can sleep. You're safe."

You smiled and brought one of his hands up and kissed his palm.

"Thank you Spence." You smiled and cuddled into him more, "Good night."

"Good night, sweetheart."
You smiled and slept nightmare free.

~I hope you liked it! :) Comment ideas please.