CHAPTER III

6 BOYS' POV

Yeah, another dull day...

As we arrived at our school, the school's main gate slowly open, revealing six handsome dudes, yeah the INFIRES HEARTTHROB. Many girls, even boys, are shouting to us just to gain our attention. Some of them are giving flowers and chocolates.

Girl1: Oppa marry me

Taehyung: Marry yourself, beach

Girl2: Fuck me, Oppa

Jimin: Oh yeah, later..... fuck yourself

Boy1: Jin Hyung, you're so handsome

Jin: I know (flipping his imaginary long hair) no need to remind me to cause I am WORLDWIDE HANDSOME

As we reached the hallway, many eyes are stuck to us, not because we're ugly, but yeah we are fucking handsome and hot dudes; even teachers are staring at us.

"Dude, do you hear the news? There will be a new transferee," Hobi asked.

"I also heard that he came from Tokyo," Jungkook added

"I feel he's handsome and cool," Jimin said while getting books from his locker, which cause Jin to panic.

"Who's handsome? I am more than handsome, and no one can defeat myself," Jin confidently said

"Stop that fuck. We're going to be late for the first class" Namjoon suddenly speak.

They started walking and reach their first class.

---- At the classroom ----

We saw a gorgeous boy sitting at the back. His skin is so pale, but it added more beauty to him. He has his headphones on, and his hair is slightly covering his eyes. He's writing something on his black with the silver notebook (I don't know what it is, but it made him smarter). We stop at the front door, just staring at him.

We heard some footsteps coming towards our direction, which snapped out from our dreamland.

We immediately went to our respective chairs. After a while, the teacher comes in.

"Good morning class, as you have heard, we have a new transferee" he pointed  towards his direction, "please introduce yourself."

"Good morning, everyone. I'm Min Yoongi. I came from Tokyo. Please take care of me" he flashed his gummy smile.

"oh god, those smile. I wish I could take them," Jungkook suddenly interrupted.

The whole class looked at  Jungkook with an odd expression.

"what?"

Jimin is obviously looking at the new student, while J-hope is staring, not blinking. Tae is playing games on his phone while Jin looks at his reflection in his pocket-size mirror.

"Thank you, Mr. Min. Please go back to your seat." The teacher said.

He walked to his seat and smile at Namjoon, and of course, smile back.

Jimin saw that scenario, and he looked at Namjoon with furrowed expression.

"Namjoon Hyung."

"hmm"

"I saw that"

"what are you talking about?"

"Stop playing so dumb ass Hyung, why the new student smiled at you?" he said loud enough for Namjoon to hear.

Before Namjoon can answer, the bell ring, interrupting their conversation.

Students are starting to pack their things in their backpacks. Most of them are ready to leave the classroom.

Yoongi immediately packs his things and leaves the classroom.

Before he could leave to his next subject, he called Namjoon and wave him goodbye, and the other five boys looked at them with confused expressions.

Little they don't know is that Namjoon and Yoongi already know each other.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry for this chapter. I kinda suck with words right now, and I hope you understand.