Chapter XI

No one's POV

7:30 pm and Yoongi is already done preparing. He's waiting for his mother to pick him up. He take a minute nap on the sofa, not caring whether his suits get ruin.

Minutes later, he hear a horn outside indicating his mother is already here. Before going outside he grab his phone and the house key, before locking it.

Gawking at the sight, he saw his mother wearing a red dress which perfectly fit with her slim waist, adding on, wearing a black heels and a black purse complementing her dress. ( I don't knoe how to describe it

"Mom, you look great, many people will think of us a couple"  Yoongi casually said,
"You look great too son" his mom replied, leading him to their car.
"Mom, some men will drool over you" Yoongi said, earning a pinch from his mom. "Stop the compliment, you sneaky ass bitch" Mrs. Min replied while starting the car.
"Mom, where did you learn to cuss? I'm offended" Yoongi fake crying, while putting his hand on his chest.

Smacking his son's head, Yoongi smiled to his mother.
"Ready to go?
"Yes mom"

-Time skipue brought to you by Silver Swaeg-

@the venue ~~~~~~~ tandandandannnnnnn

The double door open, revealing an elegant venue. The tables and chair were decorated with pink and blue cloth, the food were neatly place at the corner side. There's also a chocolate fountain at the counterside, nevertheless the drinks and alcohols were the main attraction where it was placed at the center. (Xd. Just bare with my description I don't know how hahahahah).

They both entered the place, his mother saw her classmates, she immediately went to them, leaving Yoongi behind.

Yoongi look for a place to seat by, (because damn,who can stand all night long waiting for the party to end.) He spotted an empty table at the near end. He grabbed some orange juice and went to sit there.

Minutes of boring and lazy night for Yoongi, someone called him.

"Yoongi"

"Yoongi, hey"

"MIN YOONGI"

He looked where the voice came from, just as his eyes went wide, he saw BTS, but we can say atleast he's happy, someone will save him from this boring party.

Namjoon approached him, greeting him with a warm smile. "Can we sit here?" Namjoon asked, with a gentle tone, "yeah sure, I don't have any company by the way" Yoongi replied while sipping his juice. Namjoon lead the rest to sit where the boys immediately plopped down. "I guess we're not the only one here who got stuck at this boring party?" Hoseok said yawning, which earn a chorus of  YES from the rest. "I'll just get some food" Taehyung offered, dragging Jimin to come with him to grab some drinks. "Hey Yoongi, why you know Namjoon?" Jk questioned, "Hey Kookie, stop bothering Yoongi, you see his tired" Jin smacking Jungkook's head, "ow, it hurts Eomma, Appa look Eomma's being brat again" Jungkook winced looking at Namjoon, rubbing the affected part "It's alright Jin, I met Namjoon when I was in Tokyo, I saw him when I was practicing some rap at the studio, guess he is my partner in rap that time" Yoongi added, "by the way, why did he call you Eomma and Namjoon  appa?" before Jin could answer Namjoon speak for him, "Me and Jin is dating, we've been for 3 years, that's what kookie like to call us", "oh I see"  Yoongi nodded.

"We're back bitches"  Taehyung and Jimin said at the same time, needing some help as they held more that 10 plates of food. (Don't question me, how they carry 10 plates, hahahahahaahahhaah xd)
"Taehyung,Jimin why there so many food? Namjoon ask grabbing a tequilla from Jimin, Jin swat Namjoon's hand, spilling the content, "hey, why did you do that?" Putting handkerchief at the wet part of his suit."hey mister, don't you dare glare at me" Jin angrily said, "You can't drink, you must eat first" handling a plate of food for Namjoon "okay fine".

Hours of talking and drinking, party ended. Yoongi and Ms. Min drove back to their house, after unlocking the door, Yoongi rushed to his bedroom, not caring to take off his shoes. He immediately plopped down to this bed, drifting to his dreamland.

..............................
Hohohohoh I just finished it, thanks God. shoutout to those who commented to continue this book, I really am thankful taht you appreciate my work. Here goes for you. 💜💜💜💜 Borahae.