CHAPTER XVI

"Yah, never thought that you would be this good"  taehyung said, patting suga's head.

"I thought you would never audition" Jhope added "I never said I would not" replied suga, smiling lightly.

"I gotta go, I still have work to do, see you"

Yoongi hurriedly walk away from them. He quickly changed his clothes and head towards the school gate, and drove his car.

 He quickly changed his clothes and head towards the school gate, and drove his car

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Yoongi's POV

When was the last time Uncle called me? Yoongi thought, driving fast to his destination.

Oh yes, I haven't told you that I have an uncle, well my father's brother. We lost contact when father died. Mom, dont usually keep in touch with them as they're not in good terms. They didn't accept mom when father introduced her, only Uncle Byun helped dad to persuade their parents to accept mom as she was carrying me, and Uncle Byun doesn't want me to have a broken family.  Dad is a son of a Mafia leader and was arranged to be married with the Song's daughter, one of their alliance, well, events turned out, dad met mom when he was assigned in Daegu to check for their transactions, and the rest happen.

My identity is hidden, no information about my father's history.

And that what it makes interesting, things are getting more fun, people dont know my identity as the heir of Min Clan.

I pulled out in front of a mansion, tossing my keys to one of the butlers.

"Sir, Mr. Min is waiting for you at the living room" Chad, one of the butlers here at the mansion bowed at me. "Oh, thank you, Chad" as I patted his shoulder.

I walked to the door and hear some voices which apparently I didn't recognize. Opening it, I saw Uncle Byun talking to a tall man in suit, he already have white hairs, and not to mention, white beard.

"Yoongi, you're here, come", which snapped me at my thoughts, I saw Uncle gesturing to me to join them, "how long you're stading there?" " just for a few minutes uncle" as I bowed to him.

"Min, I think I should go now, It was nice talking to you" the unknown man said, extending his hand to uncle, which he gradually responded.

He turned to me "It was nice seeing you", I bowed not knowing what to respond, why does it sound like his waiting to see me, "likewise sir". 

"Uncle, why did you call, somethings's wrong?" We sat accros fhe living room, Uncle gesturing to the maids and body guards to leave to give us some privacy. "Well Yoongi, you know Jeff right?" I nodded "Chad's brother?" I asked confused, why would uncle bring up Chad all of a sudden. Jeff is one of uncle's trusted men, most transactions Uncle will always bring Jeff, "I sent him to Busan for a transaction, but that bullshit ran away with my money" Uncle said, clenching his fist. To say, I was schocked, how can Jeff do that. " What?" Is all I can say " Almost $100,000 is with him", Shit, that fucktard is so dead, what's with his mind that he decided to ran away with that big sum of money "you want me to get back the money uncle"? I asked, standing up to look around the living room, its been ages since I returned here, nothing much change, just the arrangement of furnitures and some framed pictures hanging in the wall "well, yes, I know I can trust you with this" I nodded "What about my  school, we are kinda busy as summer break is coming, and I have an upcoming competition",

"that will be no problem, you know I own that school of yours right?" How can I forgot about that "don't you worry, everything is already prepare you just need to bring that fucktard here, right you'll be accompanied with someone" he patted my shoulder, getting ready to leave "I guess that's it, well, I'll head out first, mom didn't know Im here" he hugged me and looked at me "explained this to your mom okay, and tell her I said hi" I smiled, I know I can trust uncle about this, he stood as my father after my dad died. He helped mom for years of living and assists us financially, its the only thing I can repay, to help him.

Walking back, I decided to look for taxi, I left my car in the mansion, knowing my neighbors will question me how that expensive shit ended up in our garage.

Riding back to our house, I rested my head in backseat window, thinking that someone will be with me throughout that deal, well better with someone than to be alone.