CHAPTER XIII

😁😊
•••••••••●●●••••••••●●●••••••••●●●••••••••

Room 69/8:30 am/ Math Subject

"So this is how to solve for the x, just pu-" the door is suddenly open, a brown haired boy, with backpack hanging on his shoulder, and boxy smile enter the classroom gasping for air "Well, Mr. Kim, isn't it too early to come for your next class?" the professor asked with her arms crossed, "sorry miss, caught up with traffic" as the latter said bowing 45° "is that my fault?", "miss did I blamed you?" the brown haired boy answer, causing a chorus of laughter from his classmates "Anyways, go to your seat, we'll countinue the lesson right away" their professor said,fixing her glasses.

Attention! Students and faculty members, this is Principal Lee, may I request the presence of the students assigned for the events of the upcoming festival to see me at my office now. Thank you!

"I guess we'll end with this chapter for now, study in advance, I'll give you a quiz next week"

Some okay's and boo's are heard from her students.

"See you next week, bye!" as Ms. Song leave the classroom

"Jin, you go ahead, I need go to Mr. Lee's office first" packing his things away "okay, I'll see you in the class then" waving one last time, the so called dimple guy bid goodbye to his boyfriend.

"Jin hyung can I sleep again to your apartment?" a bunny looking guy asked "ehh, why, something happened?" shaking his head "nothing,just, my parents will go to a business trip for 3 months, I don't want to be alone in the house"

Feeling a weight to his shoulder, looking tp his left Taehyung already wrapped an arm around him, as they continue walking, the latter seductively whisper to him "Kookie, want me to sleep at yours" he felt a soft lip to his ear "NO WAY!!! I know you have some hidden agendas you asshole" smaking his arm off "get off me, we're going to be late again"

"Hyung, let's go, we'll be late" dragging Jin away "Yah, wait for me, you fucktard, how dare you leave me here" Taehyung shouted running away as the bell start ringing.

Time skip----

Rinnnnnnnngggggggg

"Ah finally, this english class is so boring, I don't even understand a word"

"yah Jimin stop complaining, its not that hard"

"Its not hard for you Jin hyung cause you have a english speaking boyfriend, how does he teaches you hyung?" mochi said with a hint of michievousness causing the duo to blush.

"Anyways, what do you want for lunch?  Hobi interrupted "why Hobi, you gonna treat us?" Namjoon answer "hell no, you have money dude, you should treat us its been a long time since we eat free meal" arriving at the cafeteria, heading towards their table.

"What did the principal said?"

"Just monitoring for any progress for this upcoming festival, he even said that who ever  win every contest will be given prize money"

"That's fair, participants work hard , they deseeve that" as they eat their lunch, having random conversation, laughing here and there.

"Is that Yoongi?"

"where"

"there" pointing to the far left side of the cafeteria, they saw Min Yoongi, sitting alone, silently eating his lunch "I guess" as they look towards the direction "did he submit an entry for the event?" Kookie asked, putting another  piece of meat to his mouth "i dont know" Namjoon answered passing water to Jin "thanks" "stop that, can you give some consideration to this single beautiful man"  Taehyung interrupted faking a crying "why are looking at me like that, stop staring or I'll poke your eyes with this golden chopsticks" ,"heheheh" showing off his boxy smile.

"Is he going to join the festival?"

"Think so, feels like his joining some easy competition" Hobi said "ah right, are you still  going to join the rap contest?" Jin asked finishing the last scoop of his rice "yep, gonna defend my title" hobi said, showing his heart smile.

"You need to work hard or your title will be snatch"

"And why, but is there any who can rap that will make me lose?"

"Maybe this year, your streak of being the rap champion will end"

"Oh come on, who will challenge me?

"Idk, we'll see " Namjoon shrugged picking up his bag "enough with that, lets go to class,its almost time"  the smallest of the group said leading them to their next class.