Chapter 1: Amys big night.

Amy was on a walk on the beach thinking about how long it will take before her love finally asks her a big question. She knew after being together with sonic for two years that he would finally ask her to marry him. After walking she finds her blue hero sitting on a rock.

Amy: hey my love.

Sonic turns his head to see Amy giving him a cute smile.

Sonic: hey Ames, want to sit down?

He pats his hand on the side of the rock. Amy gladly accepts and sits down next to sonic.

Sonic: look at the ocean Amy, it's beautiful.

Amy : ya, ya it is.

Sonic gets down off the rock and pulls something out of his pocket.

Amy: sonic, are you...

Sonic: Amy Rose, will you marry me?

He opens a small white box and inside is a diamond ring. Amy was at a lost of words, so she just shakes her head yes. Sonic then pulls her in, and kisses her like nothing.

Amy: oh Sonic I love you.

Sonic: I love you too.

(Three months later)

Sonic and the guys were getting Sonic ready for him to marry Amy. The guys put on many types of cologne for them to put on.

Sonic: will you guys stop with that and help me get this damn tie on.

Knuckles: sorry.

Knuckles helps get on the tie while Tails was eating the food to see if it was good while Silver was helping get the rings ready to give to Sonic and Amy.

Sonic: thanks Knucks.

Knuckles: hey it's your wedding, why wouldn't I help?

Sonic: speaking of help where's Shadow?

Silver: I don't know, he said he didn't want to see the faker get married.

Sonic: and Christien?

Tails: he says he's on the ARK trying to find something important. He says he's really sorry he couldn't come.

Sonic: I don't blame him, he needs to find out about his past and he thinks it's on there.

The priest walks in and says they are about to begin.

Tails: that's our Que, let's go.

(Few minutes earlier with the girls)

Amy is in her dress holding flowers while Blaze helped tighten it, Rouge messing with some jewelry, and Sally talking on the phone.

Sally: look I don't care if I can't get them just get somebody in one hour. Okay thank you.

Sally hangs up the phone and says one of Amy's favorite bands where gonna be there.

Amy: yay, this is so exciting I can't wait.

Blaze: ya me neither. Your gonna finally get married to your crush.

Amy: I know, but it sucks Shadow and Christien couldn't come.

Rouge: oh Shadow is just like that, but at least Sally's boyfriend has an excuse.

Sally: Christien at least apologized as well. Oh well he's on the ARK trying to find his past.

Blaze: enough of those two, Amy are you ready for this?

Amy nodded her head and the wedding bells started to ring.

Rouge: that's our Que, good luck.

The three girls walk out while Amy looked in the mirror imagining her future with Sonic.