Chapter 6: the real decision.

(Authors note: well it's surprising on how fast I can pick between things. But anyways here is the finally we've been waiting for, enjoy!)

Amy: Sonic, I gave you so many chances to change, but it's to late. I've fallen in love with Shadow.

Sonic formed a fist to hold his anger, but he soon calmed down.

Sonic: then let me have this one last change. I'll be different, and I mean it. If I become abusive and rude again then you can pick Shadow, I'll stay out of it.

Amy formed tears again, she felt that if she picked one or the other she loses either way. She couldn't decide to be with her first crush, or with Shadow.

Amy: please Sonic, you had to many chances and you blew it. One mistake was enough but doing it over and over again made me lose my love for you.

Sonic then remembered what Christien said at the wedding, about trying to avoid problems and not making the same mistake twice.

Sonic: my god, why didn't I listen?

Amy: what are you...

Sonic: Amy I want to go back and change the past, I want to stop myself from making those mistakes in the past, and I want to give the best for you.

Amy: Sonic... you would do that?

Sonic: Just for you Amy.

Amy started to tear up and cry. She thrower her head on the pillow and let it all out. Sonic put his hand on her back and massage it.

Sonic: But I can't change the past Amy. I'll let you be with Shadow, and I'll support you.

Amy put her head up and looked at Sonic. She then hugged him.

Amy: Thank you Sonic. I still love you, but I need to see if Shadow is better for me. I'm glad you understand.

Sonic hugged her back, and kissed her cheek.

Sonic: And I will always love you Amy.

(Three years later)

Shadow and Amy had married by the beach, Sonic went out with Blaze, Christien and Sally also got married a few months after Amy and Sonic broke up, and everything went out perfectly for the new couple.

Authors note: That concludes my first ShadAmy story. Now I'll be honest, I didn't expect so many people to actually read my story. I thank you for all of your support and I give thanks to that_broke_girl for helping me give me the idea of this story.

Be sure to read my other stories and I hope to see you later, peace!