Chapter 4: Sonic finds out

The next day Sonic was at his house watching T.V wondering why Amy was at Rouge's house. Suddenly he gets a phone call from Silver.

Sonic: I wonder what he wants.

He answers the phone and asks what's up.

Silver: gas prices.

Sonic: *laughs* nice one.

Silver: thanks, hey sorry to hear about you and Amy.

Sonic: what are you talking about?

Silver: well Amy's staying at Christien's and she's been doing some things with Shadow.

Sonic: what the hell are you talking about!?!

Silver: wait you two didn't break up?

Sonic: no! I'm going to kill him.

Silver: now Sonic calm down.

Sonic: I won't calm down, I'll hunt him down and I'll...

Silver: think about this Sonic, this won't solve anything. Just tell Amy how you feel.

Sonic calmed down a bit after realizing what he was saying and planning on doing.

Sonic : oh my god Silver I messed up, I messed up really bad. I need to go over there and apologize to her before she picks him over me.

Silver: alright that's the Sonic I know! go get her.

Sonic stands up and grabs his extreme gear, and rides his way to Christien's house. After ten minutes of ridding he lands in front of Christien's house. He walks up and knocks on the door.

Meanwhile inside.

Christien was exercising in the living room when he hears a knock on the door.

Christien: I got it.

Christien walks up to the door and opens it slightly to see Sonic in his extreme gear.

Christien: sorry buddy, can't go extreme gear ridding today.

Sonic: I came here to see Amy.

Christien: wait how dis you... it was Silver wasn't it?

Sonic nods his head and Christien breaths a heavy sigh. He let's Sonic in and shows him to Amy's room.

Christien: Shadow is out for the entire day so you don't have to worry about him.

Sonic: okay thanks.

Sonic opens the door and Amy is sitting the other direction towards the ocean view out the large window.

Sonic: reminds me of the time I proposed.

Amy was startled by Sonics voice and almost jumped when she saw him.

Amy: how... how did you...

Sonic: Silver told me.

Sonic sits down next to her and looks at the view with her. Amy was expecting Sonic to say something rude or for him to slap her but he didn't.

Amy: why are you not mad?

Sonic looked at Amy with deep regret in his eyes.

Sonic: Because I realized how big of a dick husband I've been. I've never took your side, I say things I don't mean, and I beat you up for no good reason. I want to change Amy.

Amy: Sonic I don't think...

Sonic: please Amy, give me a second chance and if you still don't like me then keep doing your thing with Shadow. I'll stay out of it, I swear.

Amy now had to make a decision, does she go back with her first love and see if he changes, or stay with her current love interest.

Amy: well... I've thought long enough, and I want to...

(Authors note: it's your vote. Just send me a message of who you want Amy to choose in the comments. Do it quick all you Sonamy and Shadamy lovers.)