Eight

Beam

"What the hell is going on here, Forth!!?"

I woke up early morning because of that shout. I rub my eyes and open it, there are three person standing near the bed and that shocked me. I immediately fix myself while still looking at me. The person beside me stood up as if nothing happens, he gets his clothes that is scattered on the floor.

"Thought they were out of the country?"

P'Forth said to the younger guy who shrugged his shoulder before saying,

"They went home too early I guessed."

He started to walk out the room and the old man followed him.

"Fix yourself young man and follow us outside."

The woman who followed the two said at me, that's when I realized I am naked underneath. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"My brother's done. See you later, Xiao!"

The young guy says that made me smack my forehead. Did we just get caught? Uh! I fix myself too and even though I'm a bit scared I followed them outside, as if there is something I can do but that.

I haven't seated yet when the new comers started throwing me questions already.

"What's your name?"

"How old are you?"

"Are you a student?"

"You look familiar---"

"Stop it okay! You don't have to ask him questions. There's nothing going on between us."

We all look at P'Forth after he said that. There's a loud thung in my heart and I felt something strange, why does my heart aches? I simply touch my heart to ease the pain I am feeling now. I saw the guy look at me like I act strange.

" Are you still playing Forth?! You're not young anymore! This is the time you're supposed to be responsible of your actions!"

"I am responsible, I know what I am doing."

He stood up and look at me, "I'll take you home, let's go."

"No! You're not going anymore. Pang! You drive him home."

Pang stood up immediately as if that was the only way to escape what's happening in front of him.

"Before you go, what's your name?"

I stood up to bow at them and to give P'Forth last look.

"My name's Beam."

I excused myself and follow Pang. That's family matter P'Forth has to face himself but I am actually concern about what will his parents would say about it. I told Pangwhere I am living and he started driving.

"Don't worry, our parents knew about my brother's preference."

I look at Pang who looks at me and give me an assuring smile.

"He might just got scolded because he is playing around again like he used to, back in college. This is the first time since he became a Doctor. And you really look familiar to me. "

I sighed.

"Maybe we met at school?--

"Do you like P'Forth?"

That question caught me off guard. Am I too obvious? I didn't answer but I think he gets what I am thinking.

"I don't know if I should be saying this but, my brother has someone who he likes a lot."