THE FINAL CHAPTER

Beam

We reaches our house without much talking, I know Forth has been wondering why I am acting like this. The truth is I heard what he said about wanting to have a child if given a chance. I felt a little useless when I heard that, somehow I wish I can be like that, I can give him a child. I look up to prevent myself from crying I am seating at the corner of the bed while Forth is inside the bathroom showering. I am done cleansing myself but I don't know why I can't help myself looking at the bathroom's door waiting for Forth to came out.

"Beam... Why are you still not sleeping?"

I spread my arms asking him to come to my embrace he do as I smiled at him. I am now hugging him, my face is on his chest while he is playing with my hair.

"You want me to blower your hair?"

I shake my head left and right.

"Le's stay this way for a while."

He didn't say anything and just continue playing with my hair. 

"P'Forth..."

"Stop calling me that you're creeping me."

"Forth... Do you want to have a kid?"

Forth immediately pulled out from the hug and make himself in the same level as me. He is looking me in the eyes seriously.

"I thought so, you heard it. That's whats playing in your head in the whole drive right?"

I didn't dare lie and just nodded at him.

"Beam... I would love to have kids but only with you."

"We can adopt..."

I said but I am surprise when he push me to bed suddenly.

"I'll think about that, But why don't we try to make one right now?"

When he finished saying that he suddenly attacks my lips. He is kissing me deeply I can't name the feeling, this is not the first time we kiss but somehow there's a difference between the past kisses than now.

"Hmm-- Forth."

He started lifting my shirt and plays with my nipple as his kiss went deeper asking and playing with my tongue, I fight back and jut go with the flow kissing him with the same intensity. I heard the sounds that resulted from our actions, our moans surrounded the room, I felt sick-- my body is asking for something only Forth can give.

"Uhh. Hm—"

"Your hard."

He said as he plays with my private part using his right knee. Rubbing it while he still plays my nipple.

"Hard for you..."

"Fuck!"

He went back kissing me again after that and he became more aggressive. Did I just provoke this beast? Guess so.

His kisses went all over my face he even went to play with my ears where I have the most sensitive part.

"Fo—rth, damn. It's good"

"Uh-uh. Ready for something more good?"

He pulled up my shirt and remove it from my body tossing it somewhere in the room, he removes his too before attacking kisses in my chest to my nipple, left and right he made sure he is paying an equal attention to it. Damn! That's the right thing to play using your tongue.

His hands move down until it reaches my private part. He squeeze it lightly, massages it which causing me to moan more. That's what I feel with my short still on. What more if he is touching it raw? He plays with it up and down teasing me to ask more.

"Damn. For-th! That's not... You—kn-ow I can't take it anymore!"

"Yeah? Why don't you yell my name more?"

"Forth! Uh. Ahm—FORTH—"

I was drowned when he started kissing me again. Fighting for dominion I wrap my arms around his neck to pull him closer, making the kiss deeper.

"I love you Forth..."

"I love you more, Beam."

-E N D :)-