Eighteen

2 years after...

Forth

"Why do you all looks like I am dying?"

We all laugh at Arthit. Beam held my hand while we are looking for a place to seat. The operation went well and we are surprised in how fast he fully recover, It's been a year and there's no complications are showing.

"P'Arthit, who would have known you'll going to be married this fast?"

Phana says as if he doesn't know about their relationship, Arthit's face reddens and tried hard to change the topic.

"Atleast I am not like someone who has a secret marriage."

Beam hides his face in my back. We finally found a place to sit, majority of their visitors are almost from the Hospital. I am so glad their family accepted their relationship without much drama.

"Stop it guys. You're making my Beam shy."

They laugh but we are interrupted when the MC spoke to welcome everyone in the reception. Arthit excuses himself to look for Kongpop. The program started and since Beam and I are a couple we participated less in the program, it prioritizes those who are still single to be able to give them chance to find love lol!

The skies became dark and the party slow down, now there are only those who can pull up a night party who are left here. I look around to find Beam but I can't seem to see him, where is that guy went again? As I look for him I saw Pang in the terrace seriously looking at the night skies.

"Pang..."

I called but he doesn't seem to hear me that's why I  decided to come near him, when I do I pat his shoulders that's when he looks at me. 

"Why? you look sad."

He sighs before returning his gaze unto the sky.

"P'... when you decided to take P'Beam as your partner... haven't you thought about what would our parents will react? will they accept him? will they accept you? things like that..."

I shake my head as I get the drink in his hand and drink it in one go. I look up too to see the clear skies before answering his question.

"I do off course..."

"...But Pang when you love someone you become blinded I realized that, you feel right doing something wrong and sometimes you feel wrong doing something right but that's not making you less of a human. You just become someone who the society doesn't expects for you to be. Doesn't want you to be."

"P'... If given a chance do you want to be a father?"

I hold the glass in my hand tighter. That question... I haven't thought about it.

"Off course... who wouldn't like the idea of having someone like you used to in your arms? When I was a kid I dreamed of having three kids. But that's not possible right now, there might be some alternative ways but if I will have it I want it to be in a natural way. I want it to be with Beam."

Pang looks at me, I kept my eyes on the sky now not because I am appreciating its beauty but because I am trying hard not to cry in front of my Brother. I haven't realized these questions. I've been busy making myself happy beside Beam. The thought of thinking what would my parents will think never crosses my mind. Pang... might be having the same feelings I have with Beam, falling in love with the same man but somehow he is more mature thinking about what would my parents says about it.

"P'Beam..."

I heard Pang says the name I was just thinking awhile ago. He is standing there looking at us, he looks quite red maybe because he is a bit drunk. His eyes wants to tell me something but his lips smile as if he is fine.

"I... wanna go home, I'll wait for you in the car na... P'..."

My heart beats fast when he immediately turn around hiding something. He doesn't call me P' for a long time so why now? what's going on?

"He might be standing there for long P', he might understand what you said. Go."

I nodded at Pang, Before I leave I say,

"Mind your happiness, Pang, you can either choose to be happy or feel miserable when when everything is too late.

After that I run after my life... I run after my wife.