5// cant beleive it

After all, soulmates always end up together

Paisleys POV
Me and Soda were eating some food at the Dingo before I got off of work. I've been closing lately, so we've had the whole restaurant to ourselves. We finished up and went out to Sodas truck.Soda pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of me. I just smiled at the camera.

"WORK IT GURLL" soda yelled at me as he looked back at the photo he took

"That's a keeper." He said smiling. He wouldn't let me see it though. I jumped over into his lap to get it, but still failed. "Kiss me and I'll think about showing you" he smirked at me. "Fine!" I kissed him. "Okay lemme See!!"
"Nope!" He said to me. I kissed him again and got back into my seat. I acted pouty until Soda turned on Paradise by Bazzi.
"Hey Paisley?"
"Yeah Cola?" That's was my most recent nickname for him.
"Can this be our song?"
"I would love that Sodapop" I said, kissing his cheek even though he hated being distracted while driving.
We listened to the music, and soon, we got to my house. Ever since Soda asked me to be his girlfriend, he hasn't been sitting in the truck when he drops me off. He'll now get out and walk me to my door.
When we got to my front porch, I unlocked my door.
"I'll pick you up tomorrow and bring you over to the house?" He suggested.
"Sounds like a plan!" I said, walking inside of my door.
"I don't wanna leave youuuuuuuuuuuuu" Soda said, carrying out the "u" for a long time.
"Then stay!!" I told him.
"Really?"
"Yeah I mean I have some of your cloths here."
"How do you have MY cloths here?"
"I have a few of your hoodies and a pair of your sweatpants that I may or may not have taken." I told him.
"Ohhh that makes sense. Forgot how much you love hoodies."
"So will you stay?"
"I guess so. I'll call Darry and tell him." He told me.
We haven't really had many sleepovers yet. I stayed at his house that one night, and this is only the second time. And the first time, we didn't even share a bed.
He called Darry and came back inside. "I'm allowed."
"And I'm tired... let's go to bed." I told him.
We went upstairs to my room. Soda went ahead a laid down while I went to the bathroom to get dressed. When I came back, Soda was slipping a shirt over his head.
"Hope you don't mind, but I'm stealing one of your shirts since it's hot out." Soda said while laughing.
"No my shirt looks good on you Cola!!" I told him.
It was only of my oversized t shirts that I used in softball so I could tuck it into my pants during practice. We lay down, and Soda lifted his arm up as a sign for me to cuddle him, so I scooted really close and laid my head on his chest. I soon fell asleep.

Sodas POV
Paisley was asleep on my chest, and I soon fell asleep as well. I woke up before her in the morning. I walked out of the room and went downstairs. I noticed that Paisley had a printer, so I hooked my phone up to it, and printed out a small version of the picture I took of her. I went back upstairs, and slid the picture in my wallet.
I sat at Paisleys desk and saw a leather notebook with her name on it. I opened it and realized it was a diary, so I started reading. I flipped to the back where the most recent entries were.

I met a boy named Soda. He was real handsome and sweet. I really want to be his friend. Me and him talked for a while and he lives only a few blocks away.

Update: me and Soda are going on a road trip in a few days. It's been a while since I wrote. Me and him are pretty much besties now. He makes me feel real happy when I'm with him, and when I'm not with him, I want to be. Do I like him?

Update: Soda and I kissed. I felt so many feelings when he did it. He didn't ask me to be his yet though. I'm really falling for this boy. I'm scared though. My last relationship was not good. I was constantly being hit, and called a worthless whore. Bryce was fine a first, but then he turned evil. What if Soda does the same? I really like him. He told me about how he thought Sandy was the one. That's how I felt about Bryce... I thought me and him made it, but then he started to hit me. Maybe Soda is the one, but I don't wanna jump into anything too fast. End of entry, signed Paisley Jane;)

So Paisley just got out of an abusive relationship? I felt horrible. What all did "Bryce" do to her? I wanted to beat his ass. I hated knowing that she went through something like that. I would never treat her like that. I walked back over to the bed where Paisley was still sleeping. I held her close and rested my chin on her shoulder. "I'll never hurt you Paisley. Trust me when I say that... I care about you so so much and you're one of the best things that's ever happened to me. I'm falling in love with you Paisley." I whispered into her ear. She shifted in her sleep, and rolled over, pulling me closer. I ended up sending falling back asleep after about 15 minutes. After all, it was only about 7 in the morning.

Paisleys POV
I woke up with my face buried in Sodas chest. It was burning hot in my room and he no longer had a shirt on. His skin was warm and comfortable. I groaned at the light coming through my window, and I guess that was loud enough to walk Soda up.
"Good morning babygirl" he said running his fingers through my hair and looking down at me. "Morning Soda" I said said rolling out of bed. I walked over to Sodas shirt laying on my desk. I picked it up and ran out of the room. "What are you doing?" Soda asked me as I shut my bedroom door behind me. I didn't reply. I went into the bathroom and changed into my jeans from yesterday, and Sodas DX shirt. I walked back into the bedroom and Soda whistled at me.
"I would tell you that I need that shirt for work, but you look so damn good that I might just have to take off of work today." He said. I laughed real hard at his little pickup line there. "Shit your trap Soda or I'll give you a different reason to take off work." I snapped at him. He looked at me with a shocked face. "I'm kidding Cola... I could never hurt ya" I said laying back in the bed and hugging him.
"Okay... I hate to say it, but I need my work shirt" he told me.
"Okay fineeeeee only because I love you." I said getting up out of the bed.
"You what?"
"Oh shit" I said putting my hand over my mouth. Did I really tell him I loved him?
"You love me?" He questioned.
"I-"
"Ateeeeee she loves me!!!!!" He yelled, running over to me and picking me up to spin me. He put me down a few seconds later and kissed me. It was longer than usual.
(That's what she said)
We broke apart and I smiled as I hugged him.
"I love you too" he said during the hug.
"Hey how about I go to the station today and keep you and Steve company?" I suggested.
"Sounds great Paisley." He said, bringing his hands off of my hips and onto my face, pulling me into a kiss.
That kiss soon turned into a makeout session... but Sodas alarm went off and we had to get to the DX. I hopped in the truck and Soda looked at me. "Our song?" He asked me. "Duh" I said. He turned on Paradise, and by this point, we both knew the words.