ch1 beeze chruger

Tyler's PoV
June 24th, 2019

Cosmo Watts. Behind the glare on his glasses, his eyes looked sincere. Forgiving. Despite what I throw at him. Making fun of the erection he had in fourth grade...

"Dude, that looks gross", I said, commenting on his... Crunchwrap supreme. Yes, Taco Bell.

"Says the guy who eats a plain quesadilla..", he giggled. God, he sounds like a girl...

"Well, I, uhhh... oh! Hey, Kyle!", I waved to our friend Kyle. "Excited?"

"Hell yea!", he said.

Kyle Dantzler. He looked like your typical soft boy, but he's pretty wild. First thing he said to me... 'I'm not a virgin'... that was in the 4th grade.

Next stop: Stoners Pizza Joint. Levi only works there for the name, himself being a stoner.

We arrived at the drive thru.

"I'll have two number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda..."

"Okay, man. Your total is $4.20", Levi said. We laughed as I drove up to the window.

Levi Van Astor. All in the name. Serious and rich as hecc, unless it involves getting stoned. He always sings The Bee Gees for some reason.

He told us to park and he'll bring the pizza to us. So we put on the aRtiC mOnkEys.

It took five minutes, a little unusual for Stoner's. "Hello, Peasants", he said as he got into the car. He had to twist the box vertically to get it thru the door.

"Holy hecc!", we all said, and cheered.

Then we drove to the mall. We shopped a minute, then went to Zumiez, where Sean works.

Sean Valle. Knows the entire history of the Gorillaz front to back. Speaks fluent Russian and Spanish. Plays the guitar. And... subject to Lane's gay jokes.

Then we went to my house. We were home alone, so good good. We went to the attic room, the best room ever. Pool table, foosball, chess, cool stuff like that.

We put on Regular Show, and sat at the couch area. The pizza was big as fuck.

   We only did this once a year, in the summertime

We only did this once a year, in the summertime. Have the gang over, drink Mountain Dew. Good tradition among the Boysheviks.

"Hey, hey. Tyler, want the honors of sprinkling the devil's lettuce?", this was the first time I've gotten to have the honors...

Devil's Lettuce. You already know what it is. So, Levi brings his Jeffree Star grinder, grind up a few buds, and sprinkle it over the pizza.

"Hey, save me a few slices...", Cosmo said. Cosmo is innocent, and has a job at Publix. So he can't take part, or else he'll get fired if he had a drug test. And he just didn't like the idea of drugs to feel okay.

"Okay", I said. I respected Cosmo. Even if he was a party pooper sometimes.

I sprinkled the ground Mary Jane all over.

"Nom nom. Let's get this party started"