ch4 im 14 and rhis is deep

August 20th, 2019
Tyler's PoV

"If the words you spoke appeared on your skin? Would you still be beautiful?", I heard everyone chuckle under their breath. "Today's assignment. With a Sharpie, write those words. Wherever. Are you still beautiful?"

"Um, is slut and whore allowed?"

"O-of course, Maria"

Well, this is easy. I thought to myself. Bozo, Gay, OUR... did I say Bozo?

With my pink Sharpie, I wrote Bozo here and there. Oh yes daddy here, fook there, E on my forehead, gayboi on my wrist. Eighty on my wrist UH. D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE OOH.

"Darcy, why haven't you written anything?"

"She's mute, ma'am", one of the white girls said.

"Hush ya idjit", Darcy said. Everyone gasped. She spoke! And she wrote idjit on her arm with her calligraphy pen, and walked out of the classroom. Perfect exit 👌🏽 I walked out after her.

"Lmao, why 'idjit'?"

"...why Bozo?"

I smiled. Then we took a walk around the school.

Jasmine's PoV

Let's observe Emily Boston... beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, she wrote. Haha...

"Hey, Emily"

"What do you want?", she said with a hella lot of attitude.

"Want me to do a design?"

"Of course, Jasmine!", and she handed me the teal sharpie.

"Close your eyes~", she still trusted me and cherished me. So...

First thing I wrote on her forehead: disgrace. Then slut, then whore, then weirdo, on her arm. Someone whispered to me to write fatty. Then ugly. Then... finger me daddy. After I wrote that, in huge letters, I couldn't help but laugh. Everyone laughed.

"W-WHATT??????", Emily said surprised looking at her skin. I dropped the pen dramatically, and exited the classroom. I saw Tyler and Darcy sitting down together, joining them. A minute later Emily was escorted out of the classroom. "CRAZY BITCH! CRAZY BIIITCH!"

Darcy high fived me.

\\At lunch
Tyler's PoV

Everyone had sharpie on them. It was hilarious. Especially Kyle.

Oh yes daddy, fuck me daddy, hhnngh, oh yes! harder, that's what she said, Daddy, that's what good pussy sounds like...

Sean just had peasant and communism references all over him.

Cosmo had vine references on him.

And Levi had drug references. Lmao. One hell of a group we are.

~~~
Ayyyyy! Hope ya liked. I came up with this one totally out of the blue. But here.

Vote and comment and stuff like that.

I did the time skip because why not.

Ya idjits.