ch3 vh!

Tyler's PoV
July 10th, 2019

"Dude. K-mart?", Brendon asked, "hecc, that was my childhood"

"Not mine thank god", Damien replied.

"Not all of us were born with a silver spoon in their mouths...", Brendon said.

"Y'all this is my book hush", I said, "yes... I just broke the fourth wall. Does that count?"

We got out of Brendon's VW Beetle. It was nighttime.

"Last week, I went to an abandoned Toys R Us down the road. Found a bunch of My Little Pony toys, got like 10 bags of them, gave them all to my little sister Dawn"

"Wow. You're so sweet lmao", Damien said.

"Objection-"

"Well, I am your boyfriends brother", I interrupted.

"You know... I kinda like ya~", Damien snickered, and winked.

"Oh don't do Brendon like that you're his first partner"

"Wait, really?!"

"Technically. Crazy girls who were obsessed over me don't count"

"Lmao"

   We stepped into the K-Mart

We stepped into the K-Mart. I could've sworn I heard echoes of vaporwave music, since they always played it. What is KMart without it's sad, dull music?

And the half open Fanta bottles in the middle of the aisles.

And nothing restocked since 2005?

Aaaaand the ice cream cartons that have been vandalized by hungry shoppers.

And... the grandmas staying there the whole day just for the blue light specials?

Good times.

There were all sorts of alarms going off, lights flickering, water drips. Such a building to go to waste... how sad.

"What if the ghosts of old people still lurk... waiting for the blue light special on gummy vitamins?"

"You mean elders. God, learn some respect, man", Brendon said.

"Bitch", Damien said

"Jerk", Brendon said.

"Assbutt", Damien replied, laughing.

"Idjit", Brendon muttered

"Bozo", Tyler said.

"That ain't really Supernatural but okay lmao", I said.

The whole building was just a big square lmao. Damien did some graffiti, I asked him for the can and sprayed a penis on the wall.

We kinda just scribbled on the walls some more. From K-Mart, we skated home, after getting a bite at Waffle House.