Chap. 1

Elsa's POV

Grenades and cannons, I could hear the firing. "Elsa! You must get out of here!" My father yelled. "Where must I go?" I asked him. "Follow my dear friend, Justin. He'll take good care of you." My father answered me.

"What about you and the family?" I asked my father standing up. "Don't worry about us." My father said. I nodded and went outside dodging the grenades and whatever was flying towards me.

"Princess Elsa!" I heard someone yell. I ran after the sound and saw a middle aged man with brown hair, brown eyes, and a carriage without the horse on it.

"Who are you?" I asked the man. "I'm Justin Overland. I'll be taking care of you." He answered and grabbed my hand, yanking me inside this machine.

"We have a few other princesses to rescue." I heard the man say. "Excuse me, sir?" I said politely. "Please call me Justin." He replied. "How many princesses are coming with me?" I asked.

"Two more." Justin said then the machine started and drove off.

Merida's POV

"Mum! I'm going out there!" I yelled at my mother. "No no. Merida I want you to go to a safe place." My mother said and pushed me towards a machine. "Be safe." My mum said placing a necklace over me and ran inside.

"I'm Justin Overland. I'll be taking care of you." The guy said. "Alright." I said. "Hop in." Justin said. I went in and saw a girl maybe the same age as me, sitting by the window.

She had brown hair, a blue long dress with a purple cloak and a tiara on her head. "Oh hi, I didn't see you come in." The girl said.

I smiled and sat down next to her. "I'm Merida. How 'bout ya?" I asked the girl. The machine started to go and the girl gave me a small smile. "Elsa. Just Elsa." She said. "Nice name." I said kicking back into my seat.

Rapunzel's POV

"I'm scared mom." I said hugging myself. "Honey, I know. I have a little surprise for you." She said. I looked at her moving a piece of my brown hair out of the way.

"I want you protected, so I decided to send you to New York." My mother said. "What? But there's a war!" I screamed out looking at the window.

"I want you to be safe. I can't do that if you're in the middle of the war." My mother answered me and I nodded. "See that car?" My mom pointed out the window. I nodded. "Run to it." My mother said.

I ran like I've never ran before. "I'm Justin Overland, I'll be taking care of you." The guy said hopping into a seat and I sat down to two girls.

"Hi, I'm Elsa." The girl with brown hair said. I smiled and said, "I'm Rapunzel Corona, to be Queen." I said as royal as I could. "I'm Merida. Archery is my life." The other girl said.

The car stopped and we all looked at each other confused. "Girls. You must have a makeover." Justin said to all of us.

We all got out and stayed close to each other. As we walked in, we saw a middle aged woman with business clothes. "Ah, the princesses." The woman said. "I'm Julia, I'll be making your looks impossible to recognize."

We nodded and sat on high chairs. Let's get this over with.