Chapter 5 ♔ Doctor's Visit

Atmosphere POV:

"Kian, you better find the perfect one." I said as my eyes flutter around the rocky floors looking for the perfect rock to give to Jc, because I promised I would bring him one back.

"I am." He laughed from few feet ahead of me.

My emerald eyes beamed when they landed on a beautiful, glossy black pebble, "Found it." I jumped for joy as I picked it up.

"Ooo, let me see." Kian beamed as he made his way over to me.

"Look." I smiled as I showed him it.

"Yeah, that one's perfect." He smiled as well.

I gently placed it in my back pocket, "Okay, now let's head back to the RV, so we can get the heck out of here." I said.

Kian wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "I feel like we should do other trip, but like maybe fly somewhere this time." He said as we walked together.

A small giggle left my lips, "Yeah, that would be fun." I agreed.

"Maybe you could do it with my group." He said, causing my eyes to flutter up towards him.

"I would love too, but I'm so awkward with meeting new people." I sighed.

He softly shook his head, "It's okay, you will be fine." He reassured me, "We are all easy going, just like you guys are." He added.

A sigh of relief left my lips, "Okay, that's good than."

He stopped outside the RV and unwrapped his arm from my shoulders, "We are going to Hawaii in a couple of weeks. And I was wondering if you wanted to come." He asked out of the blue.

My heart flutter at the idea of going on trip to a place I have never been before, "Okay, I will go. But as long as everyone is okay with it." I said with a giant smile on my sun-kiss face.

"Wait, really!?" He beamed, causing his perfect pearl whites to show.

"Yes." I giggled.

He quickly tackled me into a bear hug, "Great, this is gonna be great." He breathed as his earthy eyes meet mine.

"Yeah, it will be." I whispered with a small smile on my face.

We quickly made our way into the packed RV, "Finally, we were about to leave you guys."Jake groaned.

I quickly attacked Jake with a giant bear hug, "Stop lying. You would never leave me." I giggled, before pulling away and setting right next to him on the couch.

"Not gonna lie." Kevin spoke up causing my emerald eyes to wander over to him, "If you guys didn't tell me you were just friends, I would have honestly thought you guys were dating." He laughed.

A small smile appeared on my face, "Yeah, we get that a lot to be honest." I giggled.

"I bet, but I really admire your guy's love for each other. It's honestly beautiful." He beamed.

"Thanks, dad." I smiled, before my eyes flutter up to my best friend.

"I love you, buddy." Jake whispered with a cheeky smile on his face.

"I love you too, buddy." I whispered back, before my eyes flutter back to the group.

Kian slowly made his way over before sitting down right next to me causing me to rest my back against his chest. He wrapped his arm around me before slowly lacing his left hand with my right one, which took me by surprise. My heart skip a beat as my eyes flutter around the room to see if anyone else sees what was going on. But everyone was to invested into their own conversations to even noticed which brought me a ridge of relief. Well all except for one.