Chapter 20 ♔ Safari Park

Atmosphere POV:

A warm smile was plastered on my face as I walked between Colby and Jake around the safari park with the rest of our friends. Kian and Jc had planned a huge get together with our group and theirs as a way to bound with each other even more. Sadly, they did invited two people I'm not very fond with at the moment.

Brennen and Tori.

But Jake and Kian thought this would be a good idea to have them tag along to see if one of them could be the blackmailer. And when we catch them in the act of planning their next task for me, we call them out in front of everyone.

Colby gently grabbed my hand to get my attention, "Look at the giraffes, love." He tried whispering, but Jake's overprotective ears picked it up.

"Did you just call her love?" He questioned Colby.

Colby's face dropped as he quickly shook his head, "No, I think you misheard me." He stumble over his words causing a sigh to leave my lips.

Jake gave him a look before looking down at me, "Your overprotective side is showing again." I said with an annoyed tone in my voice.

"Hmm, good." He playfully spat.

"Oh, brother." I mumbled to myself.

Ever since the hotel trip, Jake has been questioning me none stop about my relationship with Colby. He thinks we are back together again, but that isn't the case. And plus I'm not gonna tell him anything until I'm for-sure Colby and I will end up together again.

"Jc, stop moving!" Kian screamed at his best friend as he sat on his shoulders.

A giant smile appeared on my face as I pulled out my phone, "Smile, crack dads!" I yelled causing them to show their pearl whites as I snapped a couple photos of them.

Liked by: itsbobbymares, colbybrock, zane and 430,216 others
frvr.atmosphere i love my crack dads!
@jccaylen @kianlawley
view all 121,700 comments
jakewebber9 I wish someone would hold me up like that  :(
bignik I bet tons of girls wish they were that giraffe right now
coreyscherer Yeah I'm one of those girls @bignik

A warm smile appeared on my face as I read the comments on my post about Kian and Jc, but it was soon replaced with a frown when I got a message from that unknown number.

"Really?!" I hissed underneath my breath. Of corse they have to ruin another great day for me.

A sigh left my lips as I opened the text, "Jesus." I whispered as I read the long message.

Unknown:
Wipe that smile off your face it's annoying. Now that we all are having a great time together, looks like you're gonna have to ruin it as usually. I'm thinking for this task while don't you treat the person your madly in love with like complete trash. I mean it's not like you don't do that anyways lol. And while you're doing that, don't forget to give your dying attention to the other guys. That will really break Colby's heart, don't you think, sweetie.