Chapter 6 ♔ New Home

Atmosphere POV:

It's been a couple of days since the doctor's visit and I'm  suppose to be heading back home this Friday, but no one knows that I finally decided to move back here for good. This wasn't an easy decision, but it was the right one. In order for my health to get better, I needed to stay here. Also, being surrounded by people I love will help me along this road to recovery.

A heavy knock coming from the front door, caused my emerald eyes to flutter towards it. I quickly jumped up from the couch and made my way over to it. But to my surprise it wasn't Kian at the door, but a random delivery man.

"Umm, hey." I awkwardly said.

He glanced down at his clip broad, "I have a delivery for Miss Atmosphere Jennings." He said nonchalant.

I eyed him, "That's me."

"Okay, just sign here." He said which I hesitantly did, "Okay good." He breathed, "Let me go get it." He said before walking away from me.

I watched as he pull out an well oversized black box, before bringing it over to me, "Thanks, I hope you have a nice day." I said as I stared at the box by my feet

"We aren't done." He said, causing my emerald eyes to flutter towards him, "We have 54 more of those." He added.

My breathe got caught in my throat, "What?" I mumbled.

"Ya, and they are suppose to me arranged in a certain order." He added, "So, where can we put them?" He asked.

"I guess in here." I said as I pointed to the empty space by the front door.

"Okay, sounds good." He said, before walking back to his partner.

I quickly made my way inside and quietly sat by myself watching them place the boxes in a unique pattern.

Footsteps behind me caught my attention, but I didn't turn to see who it was, "Woah, what the heck is all this?" Corey asked.

"Umm, I don't know." I breathed, "But they are for me I guess." I mumbled.

"Guys!" Corey called for the rest of the house to come see what was going on.

"Jake, did you drunk order something again?" Aaron asked as a small chuckle left his thin lips.

"No." Jake snapped, "Wait, I don't know." He mumbled with a little panic hidden in his voice.

"They're for me." I chimed, causing him to give me a look.

"Jeez Atmosphere, what did you buy?" Sam questioned me as he scanned the boxes.

"I didn't buy any of this." I said again as my eyes flutter over to him.

"Here, this also came with it." The delivery man said before handing me a small white card.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"You have a good day now, Miss." He said, before walking out the door with his partner.

"Read it!" Kat beamed, causing a sigh to leave my lips.

My emerald eyes scanned the unique handwritten note, "You. From K." I whispered.

"What the heck?! Who is K?" Jake asked as he quickly took the card from me.

"Okay, that's kind of creepy that it just says 'you'." Corey chimed.

My eyes flutter around until they landed on Colby's. He was fixated at the boxes as he slowly walked around them. A part of me believes that this was from him. But if they were, he would have put a C instead of K. Or maybe he put an 'K' to not make it so obvious just yet.