Chp one: a night at grillby's

Classic POV:
I had just got papyrus to sleep and decided to go to grilby's. Once I got there I saw this short skeleton passed out on the counter. 'What? Who is he?' I went to sit down and asked grilby about the mysterious skeleton. He says that the skeleton just walked in here and ordered some mustard. He was talking about this guy he calls "Boss". Something about how mean he is. I sat next to him wondering when or if he was going to wake up. A few minutes later he woke up. He looked drunk. REALLY drunk. "AHHHHGGH ITS A COMMUNIST!" he screamed randomly. Me and grilby burst out laughing. "Ok bud u have had way too much to drink." I said. " DONT YOU TALK TO ME U DIRTY COMMUNIST" he said loudly. "Ok you obviously need to go home"I said. He started at me for a while then smiled. " hey ur a cute communist the names sans but you can call me fell. U cutie patutie" My face turned bluer than the sky when he said that. I just looked away and said "Uhhh thanks? Well I'm also sans but you can call me uhh classic I guess" Before I could say anything else, he kissed me.

Fell POV
I was in my room when boss came in yelling at me about picking up my socks. "SANS YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT PICK UP YOUR FUKING SOCKS!" "Ok I will just stop screaming" I said as I got up to go get my sock. "ugh why does he have to be such an ass" I mumbled. My head was pounding from a full day of boss screaming at the top of his lungs. He was extra grumpy cause I haven't read him his favorite book yet. "SANS GET IN HERE AND READ ME A BOOK" he yelled. I read him a book and he finally fell asleep. After a day like that I deserved to have a drink.
I decided to teleport to grilbys but I must've done something wrong because when I got in front of grilbys everything looked different. Like it was cleaner and people looked a lot nicer. They were wearing different clothes than usual. Then I saw him. Papyrus. Expect he looked a lot nicer and happier than mine. Now I knew what I had done. I had accidentally teleported to a different au. I don't know how or why, but I did. 'Hmm must've got the calculations wrong.' Since I was tired I decided to go to this Au's grilbys. I ordered a few drinks mixed in with my mustard and then I passed out. When I woke up there was a skeleton that looked weirdly like me. This could only mean ONE thing. HE WAS A COMMUNIST!! my worst fear!! "AHHHHHHHGG A COMMUNIST!!" I was scared for my life. Who was this communist and why is he looking at me while blushing. After I screamed they started to laugh. I don't know why though. Then he started talking he said "ok bud you have had way too much to drink" I looked at him and said "DONT TALK TO ME TOU DIRTY COMMUNIST" He just giggled and said "ok you obviously need to go home" his face was still blue but I couldn't figure out why. I looked at him for a few seconds then saw that he was kinda cute. 'Well I know what I'm doin tonight'I thought randomly. I told him "hey ur a cute communisT. The names sans. But you can call me Fell. U cutie patutie. I said. He just got bluer. I still can't figure out why tho was it somthing I said?. "Uhhh thanks?" He said probably not knowing how to answer. Wanting to make a move I kissed him. It was a deep and long lasting kiss. Surprisingly he kissed back! After about a minute of this the grilby there said "uhhh do u guys. Need a room?"

Classic POV
When grilby said that I was snapped back to reality. I was blushing hard and very, VERY embarrassed. I get flustered when I do that kind of stuff in public. "O-oh s-s-sorry I uhh a-should be g-going now heh heh... UMM BYE" I piled up the other bridal style because he FELL ((hehehe)) asleep. When I got home I was careful not to wake papyrus and I lay the other on my bed. He was actually kinda cute like this. I blushed at that. When I turned to leave I felt a tugging at my sleeve. I turned around to see the other sitting up. He said "can you uhh please stay with me I uhh have nightmares." Now I knew who he was. He is me but from another au. I wonder which one. I blushed and nodded. I got on the bed with him and he instantly fell asleep. He wrapped his arms around me, both of us blushing our faces inches apart. Then I fell asleep. Wondering what I was gonna do about him tomorrow.